Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MEGA BONUS

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
We have mystery bonus and super mystery bonus what about MEGA BONUS ... we are due some new additions I like to see one where planes don't break down for a period of time .maybe one which collects everything in my city at once ... I think it's time to introduce new features to stop the game from becoming stale

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
We have mystery bonus and super mystery bonus what about MEGA BONUS ... we are due some new additions I like to see one where planes don't break down for a period of time .maybe one which collects everything in my city at once ... I think it's time to introduce new features to stop the game from becoming stale
Nice suggestion. (y)

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Totally agree!(y)
I want to note that if we (as technicians) had this amount of failures in real airport, then we all would be fired:LOL:

My guest planes don't show up very quickly, can you make them appear more often somehow?
I think it's supposed to be 1 per minute. I usually wait until I have 2 ready to land, then get them both - seems to take about 2 minutes for that. It would be cool if Robot Loader made them appear more often. :)

Top Bottom