Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Massive sale 12 Oct

Device
  1. Android
I really can't understand the sort of mentality behind these decisions.
Seems like we are suckers for this game. Purchase regularly and ends up paying more for less.
Play for free, you get get your full dose of 10 free videos. Make a purchase and you get penalized, leaving you with only 2 per day.
They would probably tell you its your bad network connection, otherwise, its random, if its there its there.

The 330 Greens option is probably the more reasonable purchase for me.
2000 fuel?
Making a purchase = losing 8 free videos per day for a week = losing 160 fuel per day for a week.
1120 free fuel vs 2000 fuel for $ do make me think more than thrice.

Still plenty of room to improve on customer service.
Gets so mad when you raise a ticket and the first thing they tell you before they do anything is they cannot compensate you for any loss.
You spend time and effort taking screenshots and explaining the issues to them, they won't even say "here's ONE puny Greenie for all your wasted efforts".
Stingy b*******.

Grrrrrrr.

Seems like we are suckers for this game. Purchase regularly and ends up paying more for less.
Play for free, you get get your full dose of 10 free videos. Make a purchase and you get penalized, leaving you with only 2 per day.
They would probably tell you its your bad network connection, otherwise, its random, if its there its there.
We all say the same thing, over and over again and with much frustration.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I seem to remember the first time I was offered this during an event, I paid £4.99 for 2000 fuel, and 20 airport cash. The offer was available for 3 days. Videos are hit and miss for me. So this was an excellent offer.
The downside is that the fuel is instantly added to your stock. You have to use it when you buy it.

So when they reduced the offer availability to 12 hours - I no was rarely able to find the time to use it. Now my IOS offer is 1300 fuel, plus 25 airport cash for £19.99 :eek:. I discovered the offer on my windows game (where I spend no money) is still 2000 fuel, plus 20 airport cash for $4.99 (£3.80 UK£). I won't buy it again on IOS.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
that's really strange javi. im also from switzerland but i had another discount :eek: i will see how much discount i will get next time and will ask you again
From the others comments, it seems that if you bought once the interesting one: 2000 fuel for 5chf , you may get less interesting offers.
I bought at least 3 times the 2000 fuel at 5chf, but no way 1300 at 19chf.

Top Bottom