Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maps from space launches

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
Hi, I have a few of these maps
What are they used for and what is the reward for doing the flight
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170418-204600.png
    Screenshot_20170418-204600.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 276

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I plan on starting my own launch group and then making it an alliance. Phyllo you can join once you get your launches set up if you like. I'm expecting new members more than anyone else, since the veterans already have launch groups going on. I'm starting to see how key it is to have ambitious neighbors.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I plan on starting my own launch group and then making it an alliance. Phyllo you can join once you get your launches set up if you like. I'm expecting new members more than anyone else, since the veterans already have launch groups going on. I'm starting to see how key it is to have ambitious neighbors.

Thanks. I started my red pad today and now save the 400.000 for MC3, the antennas are waiting... ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
If you have other coin generating suggestions, I'm certainly open to hearing them.
Visit Planetariums

Seriously. One round of visiting neighbors gives several k.

As for space launches - how are they expensive? All that you need is the prep, and you can leech off somebody else's triple-QL ride. Where do you get red preps from? Oh, right, PLANETARIUMS!

Top Bottom