1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Maps from space launches

Discussion in 'Space Launch Questions' started by Andy Reed, 18 April 2017.

1. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    To do this, you need to get a certain hearts level first though and that also takes time. I just reached level 6 today, so way to go for me. :)

Navigata07 and drivefast99 like this.
  2. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    I plan on starting my own launch group and then making it an alliance. Phyllo you can join once you get your launches set up if you like. I'm expecting new members more than anyone else, since the veterans already have launch groups going on. I'm starting to see how key it is to have ambitious neighbors.

Phyllo likes this.
  3. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    Thanks. I started my red pad today and now save the 400.000 for MC3, the antennas are waiting... ;)

4. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Cool. You should eventually try and get the other pads too. I plan on doing more green launches for space maps

5. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    I will but I'll add other things first like catering, tower upgrade, another hangar, another powerful delta, laundry, ... So it will take a while.

6. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Got you. You just want the money and fuel at the moment, and I'm all about that.

7. Phyllo

Phyllo Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Phyllo Game Over
    Well, I'm still new to the game and following what many here suggest, to go for red pad first...

Navigata07 likes this.
  8. Agent_L

Agent_L 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer

Windows Mobile
    Agent L
    Visit Planetariums

Seriously. One round of visiting neighbors gives several k.

As for space launches - how are they expensive? All that you need is the prep, and you can leech off somebody else's triple-QL ride. Where do you get red preps from? Oh, right, PLANETARIUMS!

MelMel likes this.