Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lost All Progress Again

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
Once again, my game did not save properly. I lost my spaceship launch that I spent a bunch of greens on and all of my neighbors again..... This is really frustrating and I am putting a ticket in again with G! But I bet they will tell me there is nothing they can do for me again.....

If Ihad you as a neighbor, can you please send me a request again? Thanks.

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
Tried to add you again @Jwbikerdude , but I do not get the message saying that my request was sent.
I can still see you in my neighbour list and can still visit your city, though.

That makes it even more confusing. I lost my alliance too. I don't know what is going on, but I sent a request to support. Is there any other way to try and get this fixed that you know of?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
seriously need massive spotlights. The list of items I can send is in my signature. Let me know if you are interested so I know who is sending the friend request

Top Bottom