Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Red Launch neighbours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04tsjbki
Username
A Matt
so nothing else? No gifting, no helping others out if they need it? Here for yourself! Tempted to unfriend you as that is incredibly one sided and if i dare say selfish!

Wow where did that come from? Gifting, sending and receiving is obvious and part of the game.

The purpose of the thread was for people to add others who are looking for neighbours that participate in regular red launches. I thought the thread title made that quite clear. I also thought that contributing to other people's launches was not one sided and was in fact helping others.

If you need any of this explained further, then please just ask. I'm always happy to help

Last edited:
Wow where did that come from? Gifting, sending and receiving is obvious and part of the game.

The purpose of the thread was for people to add others who are looking for neighbours that participate in regular red launches. I thought the thread title made that quite clear. I also thought that contributing to other people's launches was not one sided and was in fact helping others.

If you need any of this explained further, then please just ask. I'm always happy to help
I didnt reply to your post here. You sent me info that youd added me as a neighbour!

Top Bottom