Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for people to trade with! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wa8df7
Username
Yeager
Username/Friend Code: Yeager / 03wa8d7

In-Game Name: Yeager

Items Needed: Flight Helmet (2), Flight Goggles (2), Textbook (1), Slide Rule (1), Steel Frame (2), Wire (1), and Control Unit (3).

Items You Can Send: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Aircraft Tire, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Condenser, Copy Machine, Deicer, Dispatch Console, Empennage, Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Galileo Thermometer, Generator, Imprinter, Infrared Thermometer, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Light Engine, Liquid Thermometer, Massive Spotlight, Mechanical Thermometer, Nano Coating, Navigation Module, Oscillating beacon, Packaging Machine, Paint, Power Cable, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Radar, Rubber Duck, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stabilizer, Stabilizers, Vintage Clock, Welder, and Wheel Block.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wa8df7
Username
Yeager
no typo i didnt get your invite
Just sent a request. I REALLY need 2 pairs of flight goggles, 2 steel frames, wire, and 3 control units if you have any of that. Also, I am pretty sure I have all three of your urgent items. Which would you like the most?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wa8df7
Username
Yeager
i have sent my gifts for today will be able to send again in 8 hours i need spare wire
I have spare wire, but I can't send it until I get to level 18. I am level 17 right now and need 4300 more experience points to rank up, but when I do I will send it to you ASAP.

Top Bottom