Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for one more player in Long Alliance

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
i received and accepted your request, will be sending you tesla tonight when my gift cycle starts.
Also, do you know people from the form who requested friendship with me? I've got people that just joined but they did not PM me and I have no idea who they are. If you do please have them p.m. or I will delete them.

Do you know who Madlen Airborn is? I know she's some kind of administrator, let me know if you are friends with her or you know someone who is a friend of hers.
Madlen is part of the game. Everybody has her (it??) as a neighbor. You receive a random gift from Madlen daily, but you cannot send her a gift, nor communicate with her.

Also, do you know people from the form who requested friendship with me? I've got people that just joined but they did not PM me and I have no idea who they are. If you do please have them p.m. or I will delete them.
One way I tell if a neighbor request I don't recognize is from the forum:

do a google search for: "game name in request" site:airportcitygame.com

So say you had a request from me - it would show as Crscnt. You would google: crscnt site:airportcitygame.com

Odds are, if that person is a forum member, they will show up in your google search.

Or sometimes, if the search doesn't work, I'll leave them for a day or two to see if someone pm's me - if not, I delete the request.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG

So say you had a request from me - it would show as Crscnt. You would google: crscnt site:airportcitygame.com

Odds are, if that person is a forum member, they will show up in your google search.

Or sometimes, if the search doesn't work, I'll leave them for a day or two to see if someone pm's me - if not, I delete the request.
I was doing that and I was getting up zilch on many of the names. So they must not be part of the forum.

I was doing that and I was getting up zilch on many of the names. So they must not be part of the forum.
Probably not. Another way to tell is if you get the 100 coins that you receive if someone enters your code. Still doesn't necessarily mean it's someone from the forum, could just be a lurker who saw your code and entered it. If you don't get the coins, your game has just randomly shown up on others "add" tab, and they sent the request.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
support accou
Can you help me please, what is a support account?

Support Account is another airport city game that is not played regularly, it is mainly used to support the main game by sending gifts to main game.
according to your profile you have what could be considered 2 support games.

android, Facebook and windows pc. Depending one which one is your main game, the others are considered support account unless you play all three regularily.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG

How do you get the training center for the game?

Top Bottom