Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for one more player in Long Alliance

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
There is a spot currently open in my Long Alliance if anybody is interested. Again, my alliance is very causal, we don't have minimum passenger requirement as long as you are actively playing. Also we don't target any top ranking in the weekly competition, we just play and enjoy.
I'm interested in joining if you still have a spot. I usually do around 25-30k passengers a week. I'm in an alliance now, but I'll leave it if you send the ok.

Our alliance just gained a new level recently so we have one more spot now, please let me know if you are interested in joining. Again our alliance does not have fix goals to meet and we don't have target rank we want to do, we just play casually, play as much as we can, and play for fun. If you just want to play and be in an alliance, let me know and we give the spot to you.

Hi Long,
If you still have a spot, I'd like you to consider allowing me to join your alliance.

My game:
- Level 61
- 7hangers, about to add a 8th
- Regularly fly a mix of 5 delta, 2 jet and 2 turbo prop.
- Turbo props run nonstop to/from Cape Canaveral for launch items.
- Each delta flies 4-5 trips a day, so I estimate that I fly 25,000+ passengers per week.

Let me know if you need any other details. Thanks

Hi Long,
If you still have a spot, I'd like you to consider allowing me to join your alliance.

My game:
- Level 61
- 7hangers, about to add a 8th
- Regularly fly a mix of 5 delta, 2 jet and 2 turbo prop.
- Turbo props run nonstop to/from Cape Canaveral for launch items.
- Each delta flies 4-5 trips a day, so I estimate that I fly 25,000+ passengers per week.

Let me know if you need any other details. Thanks

Sure, go ahead submit request, will accept you.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I'd love to join if you'd have me.
Still working my way up though so not sure exactly how many pax I move but roughly should be about 15-20k per week I think and going up.
If I'm not doing high enough numbers yet I completely understand though :)

I'd love to join if you'd have me.
Still working my way up though so not sure exactly how many pax I move but roughly should be about 15-20k per week I think and going up.
If I'm not doing high enough numbers yet I completely understand though :)
That's fine, we are not playing for any target or goal, just try your best. Go ahead send request to my alliance and I will add you.

I'd like to join. My current leader has been offline for a few weeks now. I do about 20k pax.

Okay, sure. My LY game just got transferred to a new device, so I am currently figuring out the friend code with GI, I will let you know in the next day or two of the friend code of my LY game, and then you can send a neighbor request and then a request to join my alliance.

Top Bottom