Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new neighbours with Planetariums and Training Centres

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ukciri
Username
Cheffy Too
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for anybody with Planetariums and/or Training Centres that would mind having me as a neighbour! I'm very quiet and well behaved - honest!

I'm also looking for items (in my signature) to upgrade my Town Hall to level 6, and my MCC to level 2. Naturally I will send whatever items I can in return.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance anybody can provide.

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for anybody with Planetariums and/or Training Centres that would mind having me as a neighbour! I'm very quiet and well behaved - honest!

I'm also looking for items (in my signature) to upgrade my Town Hall to level 6, and my MCC to level 2. Naturally I will send whatever items I can in return.

I have planetariums/training centers in all of my games. I can't gift often due to number of neighbors, but you're certain welcome to visit! My codes are in my signature - feel free to send an invite.:)

Hello everybody,

I will send a request from 2 accounts to visit but cannot send a daily gifts. (y)

Top Bottom