Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new member for Alliance InFlight Back again position taken

Screenshot (137).png

Hi there i am looking for new member for InFlight i have 1 members leaving soon [retiring] , if you like to join and you can move 50k + passengers every week or if you can manage more all the better however, this should increase in time, please contact me. By joining i can introduce to more players and other chat rooms so you can speed launch rockets , increase your coinage and fuel, this in turn will help expand your game. If you interested please msg me :). We normally finish between 21-29 ranking. So always getting maps and the other goodies(y). We chat on messenger so that will help if you have FB. So maybe you are bored with your Alliance or another not getting anywhere, let me know. The position will be open from the 29th of this month:cool:

All the best Phil

Last edited:
Top Bottom