Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbours with planetariums

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
Because of constant reset of the game I must have started from the beginning. I lost a lot of good neighbours. So know I'm looking for new neighbours with planetariums. My friend code : 04zq9liv
Please send me neighbour request.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Because of constant reset of the game I must have started from the beginning. I lost a lot of good neighbours. So know I'm looking for new neighbours with planetariums. My friend code : 04zq9liv
Please send me neighbour request.
Hi, there. What was a problem with your game? Did you send a ticket and ask for restore?

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
Requests are accepted. Thank you.

@Bob69bob Thank you for the advice. I did this. Sent a lot of requests. But almost all of them are rejected for some reason or waiting.

@Gt city The problem was: game constantly resets to the specific point in time. It happened about 5 times. At some point, every start of game resets all progress to that point. I created a ticket. It was resolved (by the way, you helped me to resolve it - thank you). It worked two days and than game began to reset to that point again. It was not fun to play, lost progress and wait about a week for resolving issue.

Top Bottom