Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa1e988
Username
Flying USA
Can we do this through this forum or is there somewhere else I can try...I am new to the game and realise that I will need new neighbors to help me along...am looking forward to meeting some new potential friends along the way

hi just to let you know you dont have to start new threads to have a conversation, you can continue just from 1 thread as i said on your profile page you have set up you signature page so everyone can see what gifts you got and if they want to friend you in the game. More detail the better, you also add info what gifts you need. Try not to start to many threads as the forum gets blocked up. All the best

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5arv5l
Username
Flagstaff
hi just to let you know you dont have to start new threads to have a conversation, you can continue just from 1 thread as i said on your profile page you have set up you signature page so everyone can see what gifts you got and if they want to friend you in the game. More detail the better, you also add info what gifts you need. Try not to start to many threads as the forum gets blocked up. All the best
Thanks for the information..greatly appreciated...am sending you a neighbor ivite...am so new to the game I don't have too much to share but that will change...

I am new to the game also and would love to help you... my code is w5arv51..game name Flagstaff
Thank you for the invite, please right you signature page so forum players can see what your able to send as gifts and what you want back. As your information page is blank. To grow you need to friend games at your level also, as the high level players need flight gifts more etc . For example i need fuel 20 units everyday and other flight items like beacons you will get these at higher levels in the game. F20 you should get at low level if you have that in your gift list all the best

Top Bottom