Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MelisaT
Username
MelisaT
Would you be able to complete at least 1/3 of the weekly mission? Also, would you be available to communicate via Facebook messenger?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04o1crvt
Username
Ponejc
I have never been member of allience so have no clue how week mission look like.

I am not interested in alliences where daily coordination is needed - not enough time in RL

Looking for alliance where I can play in my free time.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I have never been member of allience so have no clue how week mission look like.

I am not interested in alliences where daily coordination is needed - not enough time in RL

Looking for alliance where I can play in my free time.
OK, we understand. I hope you'l find an alliance to suit you. :)

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
Every week, each member gets 3 tasks. For example, you might get the following 3 tasks (I'm just making these up, it's different for everybody and different every week, and includes destinations that aren't available normally)

27 flights to Bali Island (each requiring a Landing Lamp)
50 flights to Buenos Aires
127 flights to Malta (each requiring a Powerful Radio Transmitter)

You have a week to finish any one (or none, or all) of these tasks. With 4 members in the alliance, there is a total of 12 tasks, and depending on how many tasks are completed, the alliance receives a bonus for the next week. Doing all 3 is a bit of a stretch, but doing 1 is within reach usually. For any task that is over 100 flights and requires items, you'd have to rely on neighbors since there is the limit of around 100 on any given item in your warehouse. So if you think you can fly 27 flights to Bali Island in a week (keeping in mind the need for the same number of Landing Lamps), then you can say that you can do 1/3 tasks.

Some alliances will also want members to fly a certain number of passengers per week (this is from both alliance and non-alliance flights). Unless you're writing numbers down, I think it's hard to know exactly how many passengers you'd fly in a week. But once you join an alliance, the stats for each member of the alliance are easily seen, including number of passengers flown this week and the previous week.

The tasks you get depend on your level and on your fleet. I suspect that it also depends on the highest type of plane you have in your fleet, but I'm not sure. Sometimes you get a task for which you don't have a plane for, so either skip that task or buy one or more planes to fly that task's destination.

First task depends on your lowest level plane......second task depends on your highest level plane....thrird task based on maximum number of planes of same kind...
Not necessarily - sometimes "it" decides you have PPDs and gives you well over a thousand flights to a PPD destination - when you have no PPDs. Still waiting for that bug to get fixed. Although GI is aware of the problem, they still want screenshots. But I don't want to wait 2-4 days before I can start my alliance mission flights, so I go ahead and re-purchase my PPDs and start my flights. This week I'm going to sell card planes, sleighs and fighter jets and see if that makes a difference. Lucily I have enough in my collections to regain those aircraft if and when the events come back.

Not necessarily - sometimes "it" decides you have PPDs and gives you well over a thousand flights to a PPD destination - when you have no PPDs. Still waiting for that bug to get fixed. Although GI is aware of the problem, they still want screenshots. But I don't want to wait 2-4 days before I can start my alliance mission flights, so I go ahead and re-purchase my PPDs and start my flights. This week I'm going to sell card planes, sleighs and fighter jets and see if that makes a difference. Lucily I have enough in my collections to regain those aircraft if and when the events come back.
But you shouldn't have to take such drastic action. ! Sad. And a pain in the proverbial for you.

First task depends on your lowest level plane......second task depends on your highest level plane....thrird task based on maximum number of planes of same kind...
i have more PDs than PPDs. I have as much Jumbos as PDs. I get 1001 flights to PPDs destinations each after week after week :confused:o_O
I don't know what will happen when I sell those PPDs... but I reckon I'll be in the same situation as @crescent moon

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
This pattern is usually true for me, but the easiest task is getting harder - last week I had to do 167 PPD flights, this week it was 217. Possibly I also levelled up last week... Better keep my 4 PPDs!

This pattern is usually true for me, but the easiest task is getting harder - last week I had to do 167 PPD flights, this week it was 217. Possibly I also levelled up last week... Better keep my 4 PPDs!
Try selling 3 ppd' s, so you keep 1. That will give you ppd, 1st task. Maybe 167 . Might be you have too many ppds it ups the numbers. They are cheap to buy. I do that. I switch between ppd and turbo prop. More to than ppd. Sell 2 and off you go with ppd! It's not level. I'm higher than you but have 167.

Top Bottom