Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Longer events please

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Age of Ash was the best event yet - I managed to get a gold coin!!!!!

Mitlain et al were too busy with event flights, that they didn't take the top 3 in every other destination on the map! I managed third on the list to Shanghai.

Now that the event is over, normal service has been resumed.

Can we have a 2 month event next time ;)

Mitlain et al were too busy with event flights, that they didn't take the top 3 in every other destination on the map!

I managed to top a weekly ranking myself one week, but I Can’t help but feel that’s not the best solution to the problem.

Most completed the AoA event within like 3-5 days, some had it done on day 1, so a 2-month we sounds a bit much.

I’d quite like to see some kind of challenge event, where you complete a set of tasks in week 1, then move on to harder ones in week 2, and you get knocked out if you can’t do it. It could go for however many weeks you want, each time you get some kind of reward, until it’s over.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Most completed the AoA event within like 3-5 days,

Yes, but the ongoing marshmallow league meant those players were only flying to event destination all through the event, even if they'd completed the event itself within the first day - thus leaving the rest of the world free for everyone else!

Yes, but the ongoing marshmallow league meant those players were only flying to event destination all through the event, even if they'd completed the event itself within the first day - thus leaving the rest of the world free for everyone else!

Ask and ye shall receive. New event with continued marshmallow league has appeared in my game.

Exactly what I thought - but don't see event flights yet
Events that have special flights that I know of

Seasonal -
Both Valentine (alternate year)
St Patrick's Day
Back to School
Both Halloween (same year)
Both Christmas (alternate year)

Not Seasonal -
UFO event
Rock the Sky
Long Awaited Mail
Down the Rabbit Hole
Age of Ash

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Age of Ash was the best event yet - I managed to get a gold coin!!!!!

Mitlain et al were too busy with event flights, that they didn't take the top 3 in every other destination on the map! I managed third on the list to Shanghai.

Can we have a 2 month event next time ;)
Congratulations @Southoftheborder - it always feels good to get a gold reward for number of flights. I have managed third twice, second once, and first once. In 12 months! Keep trying (y)

Top Bottom