Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Limit to received gifts not yet taken?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
there is no limit to the gifts but common sense should apply. You should been cleaning out on a regular basis as scrolling to find new or need gifts could get time consuming.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
there is no limit to the gifts but common sense should apply. You should been cleaning out on a regular basis as scrolling to find new or need gifts could get time consuming.
Excellent, thanks.
It's not so much common sense, than trying to use it as additional storage, for the items I have 100 of and are unable to put any more in the warehouse. If I were to just clear it out, I'd lose them all!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
i suppose if you go away, but others may want a gift in return
Others can still be gifted. We were asking if we can just keep the gifts without accepting because of the 100 item limitation. For example if you have 100 landing lamps, if you get mor as gifts don’t click the take button until you use some of the 100 that is in storage. Not taking doesn’t stop gifting, because I have gifted before I take a gift so I don’t make a mistake and send the same gift back. This 100 item limitation is frustrating and we are trying to find a way to help alleviate that frustration.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Others can still be gifted. We were asking if we can just keep the gifts without accepting because of the 100 item limitation. For example if you have 100 landing lamps, if you get mor as gifts don’t click the take button until you use some of the 100 that is in storage. Not taking doesn’t stop gifting, because I have gifted before I take a gift so I don’t make a mistake and send the same gift back. This 100 item limitation is frustrating and we are trying to find a way to help alleviate that frustration.
oh yeah, i get it now
sorry for confusion

hope the next update doesnt change things for worse

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
300 gifts are what you can view that have not been collected. I usually have about 500 that need to be collected. I don't know if there is a limit where they disappear if you never collect them. I hope not.

Yes. I would use your incoming gifts as an additional warehouse if i was limited to 100 items in the warehouse.

Top Bottom