Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Levels of play

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Have sent neighbour request as I can send insulation and lining plate.

I never spent real money right up to level 45 or so - even high level players have certain items in their gifting list that you need. Are you a neighbour of @Ekenna ? She would be a great neighbour to have and is around your level.

Patience is the big part of this game. Try starting a posting with a title specially to attract your level of players - there must be dozens.
Thank you, sent a message of enquiry :) Have a great day :)

Last edited:
No doubt building items can be a pain. Making multiple trade threads for a range of levels
would be more confusing IMO. The reason many players do not upgrade as soon as they can.
As some of the buildings increase in level you will not be able to upgrade as quickly due to the
high costs. Also depending on a players goal they just might leave something for a while either
because of cost or they are just working on other things. I would highly suggest watching the
videos to get free items daily. :woot:

Just keep moving forward, keep posting and reading posts. Before long you will have a much better
grasp on some of the games ins and outs. Your specific goals within the game will also become more
clear as your knowledge increases. :cool:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Have sent neighbour request as I can send insulation and lining plate.

I never spent real money right up to level 45 or so - even high level players have certain items in their gifting list that you need. Are you a neighbour of @Ekenna ? She would be a great neighbour to have and is around your level.

Patience is the big part of this game. Try starting a posting with a title specially to attract your level of players - there must be dozens.
No doubt building items can be a pain. Making multiple trade threads for a range of levels
would be more confusing IMO. The reason many players do not upgrade as soon as they can.
As some of the buildings increase in level you will not be able to upgrade as quickly due to the
high costs. Also depending on a players goal they just might leave something for a while either
because of cost or they are just working on other things. I would highly suggest watching the
videos to get free items daily. :woot:

Just keep moving forward, keep posting and reading posts. Before long you will have a much better
grasp on some of the games ins and outs. Your specific goals within the game will also become more
clear as your knowledge increases. :cool:
Thank you. I see your point. Most helpful. Have a great day. Cheers :) Baz

Top Bottom