Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's get rid of the hijackers.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
It is not easy to have only forum neighbors . In December, thanks to GI, I lost my entire list of neighbors and I'm still working on this. Thanks anyway for your advice!
Hello @cristian , I was also hijacked yesterday and deleted Mr/Ms. Aaaro not to name him/her. I sent you an invitation, so we can do some launches from time to time following the established rules (in particular 576=1) of this forum ;-)
Best - Dodo

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
A hijack list might be a good idea Which u can check when people add you.

However i think Some people are not aware of launch rules if they are not on the forum...
On the other hand i put in my name dont take first or no more 574 points... they can read... i think..

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I think the solution to this is something the devs could put in. When you punt someone you should have say a 4 choice picklist of reasons like "Took over 1st seat without permission".
You miss the point. There is nothing in the rules about taking over. It's savoir-vivre issue, not "permission" issue. It's not devs job, it's yours to not invite people you don't like.

And today, someone from the forum hijacked me with his QL. :mad:
Actually, it was a private green launch with me and my support accounts. I didnt make announcement on the forum.
Put 696 points on my main, open my support account and BOOM... the launch pad was gone.
No communication and no PM.

I deleted him. No communication and no PM. Easy. No drama. :)
If you want to know whos 'the person', please PM me.

Last edited:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Actually, it was a private green launch with me and my support accounts. I didnt make announcement on the forum.
Put 656 points on my main, open my support account and BOOM... the launch pad was gone.

:ROFLMAO:

You could open from one of your supports to keep it more private. (y)

some of you have to realize that players take time. What happens if you see a launch that is down to 16 hours still to go? also at 8 hours or 4 hours? sometimes I have opened up a launch got distracted and completely forgot about the launch till the next day when it failed, what if someone came along and launched so they hijacked is this considered hijacking?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Put 696 points on my main, open my support account and BOOM... the launch pad was gone.

If they're from the forum, they should be tagged and given a right of reply.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
some of you have to realize that players take time. What happens if you see a launch that is down to 16 hours still to go?...

You think "Hmmm, this one is still only just a third of the way through its alloted 24 hours time span. I'll at least give it some time, and then communicate."

And then contact the user through the forum.

Hijacks, if they are EVER going to happen, should only happen in the last hour if some attempt of communication has been attempted.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Guys, you do realize that getting second places 3 times with a hijacker paying for your launch brings you more rewards at cheaper price than taking one first place alone?

some of you have to realize that players take time. What happens if you see a launch that is down to 16 hours still to go? also at 8 hours or 4 hours? sometimes I have opened up a launch got distracted and completely forgot about the launch till the next day when it failed, what if someone came along and launched so they hijacked is this considered hijacking?
Good launch takes 2-3 minutes at most. 15 minutes is screaming for help : )

I think I really won’t mind being “hijacked” by a QL... I get second and can do another launch in the same day...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
If we are still talking about neighbors on the forum, please add me and the two support accounts in your list.

Thank you very much for your help!

Main
04oqg29d

Supports
Cris3 - 04doynnp - can send F20
Cris2 - 20jeqzgg - can send F20

Those whose launches has been hijacked by non-forum members.
This is your fault to add players you dont communicate with them in launches here some tips:
To do success launches always and any time
1- you must have enough fuel 50% or more (points) to take first place.
2- make your team and communicate with them by choosing a day to do launches everyone support each other.
3- If you dont have enough fuel (points) dont open a launch alone and wait hours for other to join only if you have forum members.
4- If you cannot make a group or team to do launches together you can ask to join a big team launches and stick with them.
5- forum members they will not let you down but they will avoid your launches if they found that you have many non forum members they join your launches specially those who active QLs.
6- The players who have QL always happy to help others but they only like to join known players they will not waste time for non forum players at all and you have to communicate with them.
7- Always newbie in the game have to join launches and learn from them, then try to find a team stick with them from there you can take first place with less points.
8- Never join a non forum members or someone you dont know who is he/she its a risk that you will add points and then kick you out
Some of them with QL and they put 96 points and then you join and start adding points till you put 1500 points and he/she kick you out.
9- Always check who is your neighbors by searching in the forum the nickname or ask other members.
Good Luck All

If we are still talking about neighbors on the forum, please add me and the two support accounts in your list.

Thank you very much for your help!

Main
04oqg29d

Supports
send request from both account HMYH and Husam.
If your support accounts

want to join my fuel ring with others let me know you can received daily fuel 20 from them or you can join with one account its up to you.

Top Bottom