Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's be honest with everyone!

I want to contribute to the update – play more than 3 years, but did not have time to catch the Bank and ECTR , I can say. Big disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in the sense that we threw this event, and the fact that everyone is waiting for it and don't spend your achievement. But because all you have to offer – or not really played with or cannot perform without -- see what I mean!!! In General, I have already 20 people threw the game due to the fact that there is no way to replenish green bills without pouring money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And pouring at your prices is complete nonsense!!!!
As a result, only I know, you have lost at least 30 regular players who spent real money on some stories. Because your expansion requests may not be acceptable to the main audience of players!!
I have thousands of tokens and I don't want to spend them, because it's all complete nonsense – which nobody needs!! Why should the hangar with such a crazy price if there are no opportunities to gain! And this hour, and we still want to Rob in years of accumulated items for flying! 3 years I was saving up for flights on the cards and now I will say, sorry, we are your money is already mastered and it's your problem. And the fact that I копил3 year on the fly – all new arrivals will burn?
Let's introduce compensation in green bills according to YOUR gradation for our losses. And we will choose which is more valuable in the circumcision of our rights!

Установите приложение на смартфон и работайте офлайн

Переводите в Яндекс.Браузере

Мобильная версияНовости сервисаРазработчикамПользовательское соглашениеО сервисеПомощьУчастие в исследованиях

© 2011–2019 «Яндекс»

Top Bottom