Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lz0yaj
Username
Gnobama
Hi,

You opened a new launch right?

I joined and add 576 points for now but I’m not sure if you want to be first on the flight or if I can add more, don’t want to hijack of course.

Cheers,
Raymond

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Hi,

You opened a new launch right?

I joined and add 576 points for now but I’m not sure if you want to be first on the flight or if I can add more, don’t want to hijack of course.

Cheers,
Raymond
The general understanding is 576 rules. The 1st to 576 is expected to take 1st. 2nd & 3rd to 576 take 2 & 3rd positions. Those using a QL are given more as they are providing a "go-faster". The only times to pass 1st are when invited to pass or when the launch is stale, no movement for over 10 min. This is how most experienced players play. Very friendly and polite, not much need to ask or wonder.

When a QL is in play, we wait & hope for at-least another QL or 2 to join. Once 3 QLs are in we fuel and follow the leader to launch.

Anyone placing 574 or less for top positions, is an invitation to anyone to pass.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom