Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I've made a good investment of 1936 points which means 2,3 and 4 can be had for a total of just 1064. With 23h 39min. Unless you are bringing a QL to the party please don't launch it until 4th place is taken, so that more crew can share the rewards. When you add points or launch please post an update in reply to this so that other players know the position.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Two of us on board now - only 368 points needed for 3rd , 4th and finish - ideal for QL low on fuel. Unless you bring a QL please leave open until 4th place filled and update in reply here

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@Wasted Eagle - decided to launch as there was zero activity - thanks for your help -sorry if this will keep you from getting in the small items launch later!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No worries there, Gbs, there already was a good chance I was going to miss the launch.
I haven't even switched on my game today, so I'm looking at a fresh 24 hour red. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the launch!
See you next time... (y)

Top Bottom