Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED Ready and waiting - where were YOU?

D

Deleted member 5399

Well I run both games on one laptop, and sync with tablet if on the go @ItsRalphy
But once you have two or more users on one device, and the device has booted; it's only a matter of logging out and logging back in to the 2nd account.
Because the computer itself has already booted, there is no wait time. Just click on the game icon in the quick launch bar, and it opens up.
Of course though i gotta wait for Croockers, pop up or Madeline, or whatever pop up special deal is going. I hate that when time is crucial, especially when you don't want to get jacked.
Once all the points are in though, when i log into the other user and open game, the rocket launch pops up 1st.

Lol Almost two years Ralphy. I began when it was back to school challenge in 2014.
Long enough time to study just how the game works.
Like before I put runway #6 in !KB2, I was overwhelmed with Falcons wanting to land. Now that I spent the 800 G coins; they are few and far between.
So I had jumped the gun again, and built the runway but just remembered need sweets factory to fly falcons. So time to go for a giant and then the factory.

Top Bottom