Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Launched- all slots open

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ptlnst
Username
LizzyDragon
Currently 118 points in, all slots open. About 20 hours left. Come on over and have some fun!

Code for friend requests is 03ptlnst.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ptlnst
Username
LizzyDragon
Edit- my rocket is still sitting on the pad and hasn't launched yet. I haven't figured out how to edit thread titles yet.

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
118 is a bit less :) try next time to have enough to start completly allone for the worst case ..... sent u a friend request to help u

edit: hmmm 726/1600 now

didnt see that I dont have more 120/360s
I only can slowly add .... 1st is still free for anyone who helps

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ptlnst
Username
LizzyDragon
Thanks for helping out a newbie, Onat! I started with almost enough fuel to finish (about 400 short). I was simply sharing what I had put in so far. 1st and 2nd slots are now taken, but there's still room for more if others want to jump in.

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
Thanks for helping out a newbie, Onat! I started with almost enough fuel to finish (about 400 short). I was simply sharing what I had put in so far. 1st and 2nd slots are now taken, but there's still room for more if others want to jump in.
thought u were a newbie like I was at my first start so I jumped in without thinking ^^
thats good with Dalija we are 3 and only 200 Points are open

Top Bottom