Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Launch resources freezing - can't add

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Does anyone else have a problem that sometimes your resources in the launch window freeze?
You click on them, but nothing happens and you can't add them into the launch for points?
Other resources you can add, but some freeze randomly.
Sometimes they unfreeze after a while, sometimes this continues for several launches even...
Thanks!

Does anyone else have a problem that sometimes your resources in the launch window freeze?
You click on them, but nothing happens and you can't add them into the launch for points?
Other resources you can add, but some freeze randomly.
Sometimes they unfreeze after a while, sometimes this continues for several launches even...
Thanks!
Yes because for server problem always happen from long time.
You can minimize the game or visit Madlen and go back to launch it will work.

That also happened to me on my Android game recently, and most times I cannot even open the launch pad to add any points, when you click on the in progress launch icon, it just doesn't do anything. It happens randomly, sometimes it would return in several minutes, sometimes it doesn't open for hours regardless multiple game restarts.

Yes because for server problem always happen from long time.
You can minimize the game or visit Madlen and go back to launch it will work.
Unfortunately I am finding that visiting Madlen no longer helps when trying to do launches. I have to close and re-open the game, sometimes several times. Madlen visits do seem to help when gifting. I still haven't figured out what I need to do to be able to visit neighbors - probably try closer to reset time.

Unfortunately I am finding that visiting Madlen no longer helps when trying to do launches. I have to close and re-open the game, sometimes several times. Madlen visits do seem to help when gifting. I still haven't figured out what I need to do to be able to visit neighbors - probably try closer to reset time.
Its still working with me when visiting Madlen to join launch up to now (y)
Visiting neighbors i found after reset time the next 3 hours is the best time for me to do every thing looks normal like before.

Top Bottom