Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Ready Boxes Rant!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just wish they would take the solid fuel out of the launch ready kits. We can produce those in and you only use 1 or 2 max in any given launch so we all have 100 of them in our warehouses. It's a wasted launch kit when you get those. If they would eliminate the SF it would bump the chances up on the other items a little bit anyway.
When I was naive and knew nothing, I made the mistake of allowing my cosmic fuel station to produce 4 solid fuels each time (before I joined the forum). I couldnt agree with you more. Remove it from the kits.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@FlyingFalcon you just inspired an idea based on your Solid Fuel suggestion. Why not come up with a new facility that allows for us to make launch items? With the intro of helicopters, we can now produce weather items if we choose.s we should allow helicopters to help build launch ready items in a separate facility, just like they can for weather items. Now that would be awesome. I'm gonna post it in the suggestions section.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Is there anyone who uses a bonus just to open these evil boxes?

Are results any different when you open boxes with bonus active compared to when no bonus is active?
No bonus would affect this. Most bonuses are only for flight drops. Building drops and kits arent included

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i had 2 x PEB's the other day, i dont use them, unless i opne a launch
now i have none

cant be bothered with opening tickets
its annoying

now i wont spend anymore money on the game, just enjoy what i do with people who also enjoy it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
@FlyingFalcon you just inspired an idea based on your Solid Fuel suggestion. Why not come up with a new facility that allows for us to make launch items? With the intro of helicopters, we can now produce weather items if we choose.s we should allow helicopters to help build launch ready items in a separate facility, just like they can for weather items. Now that would be awesome. I'm gonna post it in the suggestions section.

This idea was raised a year or so ago. The proposed idea was to create some kind of recycling centre whereby, let's say, 20 explosive bolts would be converted into one powerful explosive bolt or 20 solid fuel would be converted onto one large fuel tank...etc, etc..

I think that the recent introduction of the Resource Base / Mechanical Plant / Meteorological Lab could be expanded upon in order to implement this idea.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This idea was raised a year or so ago. The proposed idea was to create some kind of recycling centre whereby, let's say, 20 explosive bolts would be converted into one powerful explosive bolt or 20 solid fuel would be converted onto one large fuel tank...etc, etc..

I think that the recent introduction of the Resource Base / Meteorological Lab could be expanded upon in order to implement this idea.
I don't see why they couldn't. So many of us have a surplus of these items (especially solid fuel). It would have so many benefits. We wouldn't be taking up precious server space in regards to storage, and there wouldnt be as much of a dependence on the luck from launch ready items. However, 20 explosive bolts for 1 powerful explosive bolt would be great, but it would be too easy. If you look in the suggestions section where my post is, you'll see that the price would be a lot more hefty, which would still ensure that older players wouldnt end up with tons of PEBs while newer players with the 100 item limit wouldnt be able to save enough common items. My exchange rate would force a release of the 100 item limit, which is probably the #1 change that AC players would like to make.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I don't see why they couldn't. So many of us have a surplus of these items (especially solid fuel). It would have so many benefits. We wouldn't be taking up precious server space in regards to storage, and there wouldnt be as much of a dependence on the luck from launch ready items. However, 20 explosive bolts for 1 powerful explosive bolt would be great, but it would be too easy. If you look in the suggestions section where my post is, you'll see that the price would be a lot more hefty, which would still ensure that older players wouldnt end up with tons of PEBs while newer players with the 100 item limit wouldnt be able to save enough common items. My exchange rate would force a release of the 100 item limit, which is probably the #1 change that AC players would like to make.

Personally, I don't mind if the 100-item limit is enforced, providing that the limit falls within the context of the game and it's associated quests/events (which it currently doesn't). In addition, you're always going to have this disparity between new players and long-standing players large stocks of items until players inventory have been exhaused.......anyway, I digress!

Either way, implementing your suggestion of an Aerospace Lab (or equivalent) would be a sound idea.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
I know this is the wrong thread but I need help lol

Have a red launch ending in 3 hours and need 300 points from someone to get me over the line

Friend code is 03erdmzb

Many thanks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I know this is the wrong thread but I need help lol

Have a red launch ending in 3 hours and need 300 points from someone to get me over the line

Friend code is 03erdmzb

Many thanks
Put it in the Spaceship Launches thread. There are always people doing red launches, so there shouldn't be any problem going orbital.

Top Bottom