Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch help

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I tried to start a launch but it says I need 1600 points in 24 hours. So far I only have 360. How can I get 1600 points in 24 hours. This is a bit confusing. I followed the instructions from the help section of this forum. Can anyone give advice or help please?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
i didn't join to any launch...so i can not help more....i think that your neighbors need to be ready and join to your launch....search post with launch and maybe will find any help...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Unfortunately you are probably going to fail this launch.

Here is my advice for future launches:
  1. Look in the forum for people with planetariums. In the game ask them to be neighbors and also send them a message on this forum asking them to add you. (Many people here only accept neighbor requests if they know the person is from the forum.)
  2. Visit those neighbors and click on their planetariums and also Training Centers. This will help you get items you need to add points to launches. Cosmic Fuel Station can also be helpful to click on.
  3. Look in the launch threads for more experienced players starting green launches. Ask those people to add you as a neighbor.
  4. When your neighbors say in forum that they are starting a green launch, join their launch instead of making your own.
  5. To start with only add a small number of points to a launch, since you don't have many points to contribute. People here do not mind if you only add a little bit to their launch.
  6. Later when you are able to put more points in: if someone has put in 576 points or more on a launch, do not pass them. When someone puts in 576 points they are saying that they want first place for that launch. People will get angry if you ignore this custom. They might even kick you off of the launch and delete you as a neighbor.
  7. When someone says in a launch thread here "All seats are open" that means you are welcome to put in 576 points to claim the first place. Sometimes the first place is also called "captain" so they might say "Captain is open" or "Captain is up for grabs".
  8. If you can join a QL (Quantum Leap) launch it is even better! Look for "QL" in the thread. Launches with 2 or more QLs are the best. Those are especially common on the weekends. They are often called "QL party".

Note that this weekend is a holiday weekend in the United States, so most people will not work on Monday. I expect there will be a lot of QL parties this weekend.

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
i didn't join to any launch...so i can not help more....i think that your neighbors need to be ready and join to your launch....search post with launch and maybe will find any help...
Thanks
@JayBee I sent you a neighbor request. If I do a QL party later this weekend (not yet decided) maybe you could join.
thanks for all the advice and the friend request.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Unfortunately you are probably going to fail this launch.

Here is my advice for future launches:
  1. Look in the forum for people with planetariums. In the game ask them to be neighbors and also send them a message on this forum asking them to add you. (Many people here only accept neighbor requests if they know the person is from the forum.)
  2. Visit those neighbors and click on their planetariums and also Training Centers. This will help you get items you need to add points to launches. Cosmic Fuel Station can also be helpful to click on.
  3. Look in the launch threads for more experienced players starting green launches. Ask those people to add you as a neighbor.
  4. When your neighbors say in forum that they are starting a green launch, join their launch instead of making your own.
  5. To start with only add a small number of points to a launch, since you don't have many points to contribute. People here do not mind if you only add a little bit to their launch.
  6. Later when you are able to put more points in: if someone has put in 576 points or more on a launch, do not pass them. When someone puts in 576 points they are saying that they want first place for that launch. People will get angry if you ignore this custom. They might even kick you off of the launch and delete you as a neighbor.
  7. When someone says in a launch thread here "All seats are open" that means you are welcome to put in 576 points to claim the first place. Sometimes the first place is also called "captain" so they might say "Captain is open" or "Captain is up for grabs".
  8. If you can join a QL (Quantum Leap) launch it is even better! Look for "QL" in the thread. Launches with 2 or more QLs are the best. Those are especially common on the weekends. They are often called "QL party".

Note that this weekend is a holiday weekend in the United States, so most people will not work on Monday. I expect there will be a lot of QL parties this weekend.
Are coins given for launches and does the amount matter if you are "captain" or just member? Must you have QL to participate in a QL launch?

Top Bottom