Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Key Code For Private Launching

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
With the ability to do private launching a very helpful modification to the game, there is always that vulnerability when you are waiting for participants to board. I noticed that another game that I love (Sword and Shield....hit me up in the PM if you know what I'm talking about) has a way of keeping people out by using key codes. Since we already have friend codes for neighbors, why not have a key code generator that is generated for a launch? Two ways to go about this:
1) A Random Code Generator that creates a unique code for every launch. Of course the code would have to be unique enough to not be replicated elsewhere, and if some form of scan has to be done to verify its uniqueness, that might make implementation a bit more difficult
2) Make it a permanent code that can be kept for as long as a player has the game. If the player wishes to change the code, they would need to verify that nobody else has that code.
In both cases, they can share the code with people who wish to launch privately. If they wish to go public, just uncheck the private launch box as we do now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
There is no in game chat function so sharing this code would be impossible within the game as it exists.

A better idea would be to give each player the ability to exclude or the ability to include certain players. This would be select-able/unselect-able like the neighbor favorites that currently exists. A selected icon next to a neighbor would allow them to always see my launch and without this being selected then they would never see it. It would be similar to the current private function but instead of a blanket across the board function it could be used to include a specific group of people (launch buddies, alliance members.....) or exclude a few certain people once they keep getting trigger happy within your launches.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There is no in game chat function so sharing this code would be impossible within the game as it exists.

A better idea would be to give each player the ability to exclude or the ability to include certain players. This would be select-able/unselect-able like the neighbor favorites that currently exists. A selected icon next to a neighbor would allow them to always see my launch and without this being selected then they would never see it. It would be similar to the current private function but instead of a blanket across the board function it could be used to include a specific group of people (launch buddies, alliance members.....) or exclude a few certain people once they keep getting trigger happy within your launches.
And this is what I was hoping for....improvements on initial ideas. I sometimes forget that you can't communicate in game with others, so yes your idea is a lot better and more applicable given the current game capabilities.

Top Bottom