Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Just gonna leave this here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Goodbye, No one is here to take this discussion as war, It's only you who escalate literally every issue as war, Hans is the same player who did 100m passengers when YOU were in pinokkio and he was your teammate, You were aware of how he did it and you were doing the same thing, I didn't find a single message of you talking about that, Now you are despising pinokkio and hans just because you cannot fly to #1. I am not defending Hans in any way.
You were using the same bug's which I and many were using at that time, Then I am a cheater and you are not?
i never say i am not! and if i will i can use 1! i dont care! i hate it if someone allways go 1!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
!!Fuelplease!!
Username
fuelplease
haha, school for you kids, i know

Yes I'm a kid. Exactly as old as you but the only difference would be people would not let you buy alcohol in a shop....
Stop it now before you make yourself look like an even bigger *******

mod edit language edit out

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
i never say i am not! and if i will i can use 1! i dont care! i hate it if someone allways go 1!
Pinokkio is currently the strongest Alliance, accept that and I am saying it from facts, Even if Hans stops flying millions, They average 150k~ per member so they are far better than other Alliances. They have some of the best player's in the game and one of them is literally the most accomplished player of AC.
It's your issue if you are hating pinokkio for taking #1 every week. Any alliance take #1 every week consistently if they are performing better than other's (through fair play OFC)

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Pinokkio is currently the strongest Alliance, accept that and I am saying it from facts, Even if Hans stops flying millions, They average 150k~ per member so they are far better than other Alliances. They have some of the best player's in the game and one of them is literally the most accomplished player of AC.
It's your issue if you are hating pinokkio for taking #1 every week. Any alliance take #1 every week consistently if they are performing better than other's (through fair play OFC)
its not truh! look members in rainbowww!
all different players! yes in pinokkio too many good, some of them are best players i game but many with 2 acounts
it not go every week so many passengers
in rainbow = 1 player = 1 acount

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
its not truh! look members in rainboww!
all different players! yes in pinokkio too many but many with 2 acounts
in rainbow = 1 playee = 1 acount
Going by your logic, A single person managing one game is better or single person managing 2 games is better? From my experience those managing 2 or more games is the toughest task, Doing it daily is really hard( I tried it but couldn't continue with second game after few months)like sometimes efficiency from second account can be low which can result in lower passengers. Rainboww should have advantage over pinokkio where there are 20 player's who have to focus on just one game rather than 2.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Why don’t you guys take it to a private thread.
I agree with the comment from @Davescharf.
@Mate, @AJ and @!!Fuelplease!!, plz. guys, this forum is setup for helping each other out for playing AC and NOT for being rude or blaming each other.
For cheaters in an Alliance or flights, my advice to you 3 is: Live and let live!! It's a matter of time that GI will ban them.
Happy flying and be nice to each other.

Reactions: p2p
It's definitely possible to do 1000 launches, but I do remember you were saving months prior to the 1000 launches, and I saw how quickly you ran out of launch fuel. Now try doing the same thing with only 3 same players in over 1000 launches :D
and please tell me how a level 78 account can have 1000 prep.
Easy to save prep for launches if you doing visiting every day those who have 10 of each buildings by using A Friend In Need bonus and its active for a week.
Plus if you have your own building 6 of each that drop the items need for launches.
The time i did the 1000 launches i was out of fuel from my main account but my other accounts have thousand of fuel i try to support my main but it was difficult because my other accounts in same computer so i have to switch but the good thing is all the players they support me that time and AJ he told dont worry about the fuel even if i put zero very important thing is the contact between me and other players they know its help that time and also for now thanks to everyone support me and i am sure if i want to do the 1000 or 2000 flights there is many players will support me this is the important thing in this game the contact and the friends you have.
By the way i have in my other accounts thousands of fuel and preps and this saved from long time and i ask AJ after that party we will do the 2000 launches in a week with others and maybe 2019 we will do it.
Now i have 3 tablets (for my kids and i put in each tablet one of my support account) ;) and 1 PC so i can do the 1000 in a week by my self only so it is possible one player have enough prep in 3 accounts to do that and about fuel of course many players will jump in and join with fuel.

welcome back in war Aj
you dont know me, yo dont know who i am! next time kid before you write something about me think before it!

(Main thing is common sense and decision making which I think you lack a lot from what I have seen of you)

i am 40 years old and i work hard until i am 14 ! not one day i was without jobs! i work in many Restaurants and Bars for free to learn! since 11 years i have with my family a restaurant with very good rankings! i work 6 days in week, now in dezember 7 days (8-10 hours every day)!
i survive in my live 2 big operations in hospital and i learn to fight!
i am too in ultra scene from my suporter football team and i go everywhere in europe to games and i enjoy big respeckt there and in my life too!
you Aj was the biggest cheater in game and i desteoy you this time only with bugs!
i can put out my schreen shots!
you work too as moderator for Gi this time, using black technology but you report other players this time which do same like you and for this you become free greenes from Gi!
so ceep calm kid
@Navigata07 give you 100 % right!
i write here all but i try to help others too! i share here from last event some help and i do it in future too
Hi Mate,
This is a 1st warning that you dont have to say to anyone in public forum (Aj was the biggest cheater in game) if you have any problem with any members please do that in a private conversation and invite one of the staff members but not allowed in public, this happen before and i dont want this to happen again.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom