Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Just gonna leave this here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Money talks Im afraid

To be fair to GI, they banned YDL who had a Gold Subscription.

In fact GI (through Ivan) have made it very clear that spend is irrelevant when it comes to a cheating ban. I believe that is demonstrated in practice.

Having said that, I believe the stain of cheating is on the hands of anyone in an Alliance that gains ranking as a result of an obvious cheater.

Like many people here, I have been invited to join Top 10 alliances, with the promise of instructions on how to cheat. I have too much self-respect to ever do that, and have no respect for anyone who does.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
They cannot cheat on launches as far as I know but I don't know too much now lol.
I am pretty sure 1k launches are fair just cannot say anything about his flights.
It takes a lot of time & efforts to do 1k launches, I understand the pain :D

I do not condemn using bugs, but in this case Hans is just completely abusing the bugs.
Also cloning seems to be very popular on red launches.
Mitlain and YDL are no longer dominating all rankings, but what's the point if we trade it for another evil?
KTOFt8u.jpg

I agree with @AJ because we did more than 1100 red launch :D;) also many players in the forum and non forum did the 1000 flights in a week.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Not yet ;) i am saving VR to do it also my account cannot received gifts now :arghh: soon i will do the alliance map for condor in 6 hours :cool::cigar:
It's definitely possible to do 1000 launches, but I do remember you were saving months prior to the 1000 launches, and I saw how quickly you ran out of launch fuel. Now try doing the same thing with only 3 same players in over 1000 launches :D
and please tell me how a level 78 account can have 1000 prep.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
They cannot cheat on launches as far as I know but I don't know too much now lol.
I am pretty sure 1k launches are fair just cannot say anything about his flights.
It takes a lot of time & efforts to do 1k launches, I understand the pain :D

this time when you do your 1000 reds, bug ( where you not lost colections or fuel) was working this time, today not work more but there is other which work today for free ;)
people like Hans today or Aj this time can fly 1000 reds! they have colections for 1000 reds "" but "" never so many 360 pebs ok Hans maybe has!
how many you need for 1000
3000-4000 (360 pebs)
flights to macao is fair too from him!
he can fly so many fair, i know but how i say:
you cant fly every week 400 k and more and do < 200 launches every week on red !
pinokkio using last time allways 1! with cheating or using bugs, its same for me!
so they are worser as ydl or others before
G must stop it like how Gi stop others before!
it isnt fair that Gi ban others but pinokkio is tabu!
this player AtoZ put on monday 500 k passengers (fair? never) and they using all 1 last weeks! why they are so worse to using allways 1 ???
maybe they dont have real life and need it

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
they have colections for 1000 reds "" but "" never so many 360 pebs
I had a lot of peb when I did first time, Second time it was that bug but third time I did using pebs, So not having pebs might be an excuse for you but I am pretty good on pebs even now I have 900+ and thousands of launch ready box in warehouse + collections.
Also you haven't experienced old AC where red launches were just too easy where you would get 120+ launch ready boxes every day and 500-800 launches per week was normal in the rankings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
To be fair to GI, they banned YDL who had a Gold Subscription.

In fact GI (through Ivan) have made it very clear that spend is irrelevant when it comes to a cheating ban. I believe that is demonstrated in practice.

Having said that, I believe the stain of cheating is on the hands of anyone in an Alliance that gains ranking as a result of an obvious cheater.

Like many people here, I have been invited to join Top 10 alliances, with the promise of instructions on how to cheat. I have too much self-respect to ever do that, and have no respect for anyone who does.
I actually noticed that when looking at some of the top alliances yesterday. Definitely seen some people who are benefitting from it.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I had a lot of peb when I did first time, Second time it was that bug but third time I did using pebs, So not having pebs might be an excuse for you but I am pretty good on pebs even now I have 900+ and thousands of launch ready box in warehouse + collections.
Also you haven't experienced old AC where red launches were just too easy where you would get 120+ launch ready boxes every day and 500-800 launches per week was normal in the rankings.
1k launches can be done without needing 3k pebs, You don't have to put 2-4 peb in every launch, Fuelling can be spread onto a lot of player's (3-5)who can contribute 200-500 fuel in good amount of launches. You have to put fuel when you can see launches are going slow to make it fast and you have to step back on fuelling when it's going fast, This is how I paced launches so that no time/resource is wasted of both participants and me, There's a lot of planning that was involved for me when I did 1k launches, Main thing is common sense and decision making which I think you lack a lot from what I have seen of you.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Alright guys we all have different perspectives. Some things that may look impossible for some, may look entirely possible for others. We all joined the forum to learn from each other, so lets respect each other's knowledge base :writing:

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
1k launches can be done without needing 3k pebs, You don't have to put 2-4 peb in every launch, Fuelling can be spread onto a lot of player's (3-5)who can contribute 200-500 fuel in good amount of launches. You have to put fuel when you can see launches are going slow to make it fast and you have to step back on fuelling when it's going fast, This is how I paced launches so that no time/resource is wasted of both participants and me, There's a lot of planning that was involved for me when I did 1k launches, Main thing is common sense and decision making which I think you lack a lot from what I have seen of you.
welcome back in war Aj
you dont know me, yo dont know who i am! next time kid before you write something about me think before it!

(Main thing is common sense and decision making which I think you lack a lot from what I have seen of you)

i am 40 years old and i work hard until i am 14 ! not one day i was without jobs! i work in many Restaurants and Bars for free to learn! since 11 years i have with my family a restaurant with very good rankings! i work 6 days in week, now in dezember 7 days (8-10 hours every day)!
i survive in my live 2 big operations in hospital and i learn to fight!
i am too in ultra scene from my suporter football team and i go everywhere in europe to games and i enjoy big respeckt there and in my life too!
you Aj was the biggest cheater in game and i desteoy you this time only with bugs!
i can put out my schreen shots!
you work too as moderator for Gi this time, using black technology but you report other players this time which do same like you and for this you become free greenes from Gi!
so ceep calm kid
@Navigata07 give you 100 % right!
i write here all but i try to help others too! i share here from last event some help and i do it in future too

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
welcome back in war Aj
Goodbye, No one is here to take this discussion as war, It's only you who escalate literally every issue as war, Hans is the same player who did 100m passengers when YOU were in pinokkio and he was your teammate, You were aware of how he did it and you were doing the same thing, I didn't find a single message of you talking about that, Now you are despising pinokkio and hans just because you cannot fly to #1. I am not defending Hans in any way.
You were using the same bug's which I and many were using at that time, Then I am a cheater and you are not?

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Mate stop being such a p***s, put your dummy in your mouth and leave permanentally. Stop throwing your toys out of your pram every time you don't like anything and grow a pair. You'll get there - we know you will, until then just shut up and man up.
pinokkio member speak, haha
i never stop against cheater!
i will fair play for all! only one can stop me and its Gi!
und you from pinokkio! why you cheat allways for 1 ? every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom