Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Just going for green launches

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdrg38
Username
Beer City
Ok so I'm hoping to just do green launches to get the alien legacy at the end of the space odyssey collection but is it worth it or should I crack on with red launches as I have that as well, what would you suggest?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Ok so I'm hoping to just do green launches to get the alien legacy at the end of the space odyssey collection but is it worth it or should I crack on with red launches as I have that as well, what would you suggest?
Green launches have 3 purposes:
1. to reach 100 green launches to get QL
2. To get 6 alien legacy monuments (those buildings drops 1 flight item required for green launch collections which leads to space chest for space fuel and they enlarge your terminal by 20 passengers each - increase in 120 passengers)
3. for 1st place you get green map which is useful for green map collections which leads to additional QLs - you can find detailed explanations on requirements for QL

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Green launches have 3 purposes:
1. to reach 100 green launches to get QL
2. To get 6 alien legacy monuments (those buildings drops 1 flight item required for green launch collections which leads to space chest for space fuel and they enlarge your terminal by 20 passengers each - increase in 120 passengers)
3. for 1st place you get green map which is useful for green map collections which leads to additional QLs - you can find detailed explanations on requirements for QL
Green Launches are absolutely worth it for these reasons. Most people who launch Greens are really doing it for the maps. If you're working on getting coins, fuel, etc. there are better ways. Working on getting Green maps and frankly just launching Greens will net you the alien legacy monuments.

Top Bottom