Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

July update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
It's been a while, but there's a Kindle update. Looks like the problem with the Flight Catering Center is resolved. The Space Mission is now running. The buildings are purchased with coins, but there are several new gift items required, in addition to Server Racks, Archive Boxes and etc. Also, three new cities were added to collect drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
About time!

I built the flight catering finally.

Had I known I would need a total of 2x 9x9 spots in the flight section I wouldn't have bought my last space upgrade for residential. I literally have no room for these new mission buildings unless I scrap a hangar AND move all my power producing buildings and my fuel center to my residential side. LOL

Also, I now need the following:

Dispatcher Console x2
Video Wall x4

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I completed the mission last night (five days in). You don't need the cosmic fuel building to complete it. The hardest part was getting the food collection- canned meat was a slow drop. Instead of launching my own rocket, I joined a launch. You need to "supply" it by buying items with coins and/or greenies. Once the mission launches, it's a 24 countdown to the capsule landing. For some reason, I wasn't getting credit for buildings, but after the launch, I got an achievement notice for the mission. I think it's a glitch, because I should still have 10 days to get the Alien thingy.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
so the only thing you used greenies on is the video walls for the mission control right?

would you say it was worth it?

what did you get from beating the mission?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I used greenies for the video walls. The award is the training center, which produces coins and items for the relaunch collections. Once you participate in a launch, you get parts needed for launch, and possibly items for Alien Legacy collection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
So the only thing worth it is the Alien Legacy right?

Can you "relaunch" even though you finished the mission?

Is it worth spending the green towards all this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
You can launch rockets after the mission ends. I am going to try a launch today. When you recover the capsule, you get items to complete Alien Legacy. I think that can be completed three times????

As far as spending greenies goes, I was on the good end of a glitch several months ago and got a lot of greenies when I bought some.

Top Bottom