Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

JOSH-70

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Been nearly a year since I quit ..Reading thru some of these comments nothing’s changed ...Took some doing But I’ve no regrets

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Been nearly a year since I quit ..Reading thru some of these comments nothing’s changed ...Took some doing But I’ve no regrets

UChiMqbcIxKz2OHUmLcfMc15CFI5eR.png

If your point is that everyone should quit just as you did (and many others over the years), I'm happy to tell Airport City isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We did 13 major updates in the past year for those who play and enjoy the game for what it is, and there are many more updates to come. You're welcome to come back if you change your mind after another year or two.

Last edited:
UChiMqbcIxKz2OHUmLcfMc15CFI5eR.png

If your point is that everyone should quit just as you did (and many others over the years), I'm happy to tell Airport City isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We did 13 major updates in the past year for those who play and enjoy the game for what it is, and there are many more updates to come. You're welcome to come back if you change your mind after another year or two.

I'm glad to hear AC isn't going anywhere soon!!! I only have 1 major problem with the game - it's too addictive. :D I've quit out of frustration at least 2 times - the last time lasted only for 2 weeks - then I was back.:LOL::LOL: (I certainly DON'T recommend this game to anyone with an addictive personality.)

Are there some things that seem unfair? Yes, of course - you would see that in probably most any game. Some people have 10 planetariums, or CBMs, others can only have 6. Some people have 100 limit, others don't. All part of the development of the game - probably to slow us down.:p But how many games do you know where the developers visit the "unofficial" forum, listen to our complaints and requests, and fix them when they can? I must say "kudos" to AC and the development team. Thanks for working with us and keeping us informed of new developments in the game.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear AC isn't going anywhere soon!!! I only have 1 major problem with the game - it's too addictive. :D I've quit out of frustration at least 2 times - the last time lasted only for 2 weeks - then I was back.:LOL::LOL: (I certainly DON'T recommend this game to anyone with an addictive personality.)

Are there some things that seem unfair? Yes, of course - you would see that is probably most any game. Some people have 10 planetariums, or CBMs, others can only have 6. Some people have 100 limit, others don't. All part of the development of the game - probably to slow us down.:p But how many games do you know where the developers visit the "unofficial" forum, listen to our complaints and requests, and fix them when they can? I must say "kudos" to AC and the development team. Thanks for working with us and keeping us informed of new developments in the game.
Well said @crescent moon couldn't agree more:)

Top Bottom