Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
View attachment 10907 I cannot believe @ 500 stars :):):):)

I could never have done it without this forum, thanks to all of you. It took me all of 2017 to get my game turned around from the mess it was in before finding the forum - and still manage to finish off quests, do weekly alliance missions and daily tasks. My goals for 2018 are 700 stars, at least double my amount of adventure buildings and get my mints working more.

Very well done on reaching 500 stars - impressive achievement. You have a busy 2018 ahead of you, game play wise. I'm sure you will get there.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
View attachment 10907 I cannot believe @ 500 stars :):):):)

I could never have done it without this forum, thanks to all of you. It took me all of 2017 to get my game turned around from the mess it was in before finding the forum - and still manage to finish off quests, do weekly alliance missions and daily tasks. My goals for 2018 are 700 stars, at least double my amount of adventure buildings and get my mints working more.

banner and star upgraded, I hope you reach your goal.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Finally i'm in the club....thanks to my neighbors, last updates and this event...150 stars
Airport City 12_28_2017 9_44_26 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom