Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have my 700 stars....in Window's Pc Game ! I am proud to get that ,after playing a lot of hours, after creating the Musketeer's Group and investing a lot of hours in communication ,after spending some real money ...But the most important is that 700 stars level belong to the Musketeer's Group and each of other players who helped me in Launches , gifts ect..Each of those Musketeers and players deserve a Star for their help !
Thank you to each of you !
700 stars.png

I have my 700 stars....in Window's Pc Game ! I am proud to get that ,after playing a lot of hours, after creating the Musketeer's Group and investing a lot of hours in communication ,after spending some real money ...But the most important is that 700 stars level belong to the Musketeer's Group and each of other players who helped me in Launches , gifts ect..Each of those Musketeers and players deserve a Star for their help !
View attachment 8524

@rocky

Congrats.png

Regards
Harcourt

View attachment 8524
Congratulation (y)

View attachment 8524
Go Rocky go!
congrats thumbs up.jpg

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
View attachment 8524

medals and banner updated, well done rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom