Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Join the 150+, 350+, ... and up to 1200+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughing.gif
sorry.gif

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
we go by the picture where it says 155 stars. If spent time counting everyone stars we never finish.

I believe the Darkside had previous stars from his old game which GI credit him with.
Instead of restoring his old game.
I was thinking the same. I know a guy who has 1400 stars.... Might be, that GI credit him with 700 after he lost his game, so he flies for another 700... :censored: :meh:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I was thinking the same. I know a guy who has 1400 stars.... Might be, that GI credit him with 700 after he lost his game, so he flies for another 700... :censored: :meh:
I know 2 from same player ;)
I'm in similar position - 2 times had to restart (ones from scratches and ones from level 55). Some stars were newly obtained, some left.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@TheDarkside, @Gt city & @Cosmic Blue - I more or less figured the same thing guys, and as I stated in the original post, it wasn't meant to rain on anyone's parade or suggest anything other than what was in the picture.

Just me and my goofy sense of humor at work again. :);)(y):cool:

I know.

If someone makes a comment, they should be prepared to supply the answer for people who have not been here or cannot figure it for lack of information, otherwise someone else will supply the answer.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
As well as the ultimate 500+ Star Club, I have also added a couple of more achievable star clubs that members can join!

We now have the:

150+ Star Club - To join this simply post a screen shot showing that you have 150+ stars in the game.

Hi @Dave
Am I eligible to become a member of the 150+ Star Club? If so, I'd love to join please. Screen shots below....

150stars.PNG
150stars2.PNG

Many thanks.

Device
  1. Android
we go by the picture where it says 155 stars. If spent time counting everyone stars we never finish.

I believe the Darkside had previous stars from his old game which GI credit him with.
I knew Cosmic.
Lol...... no need to counting.....
Lol.....

Or, we can add special to this thread

"Approved by @Ten33go"

Than after this sign, you can add the Star banner.

Okay, first off, I would like to state that the next statement is not trying to rain on anyone's parade, or suggest anything other than what is presented.....But...

Something is not right with this picture.... 6 (18), 6 (12) and 1 (1) add up to 31 stars, not 150....

Now, I fully admit that math was NOT one of my favorite subjects in school, nor am I rocket scientist by any means...

So is this an example of the new core math or something? Was I actually on a pub crawl with @ItsRalphy and wake up in an alcoholic stupor this morning?

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Maybe I should have explained in my original post to avoid any confusion, don't worry @Ten33go your maths skills really aren't that bad and no you didn't have too much to drink with @ItsRalphy the night before :sick::depressed::grumpy:

To elaborate further on what @Cosmic Blue said GI (although very helpful) unfortunately weren't able to transfer my old game over to my new device. So along with airport cash, greenies (plus a little extra as compensation) and some of my previously earned unique buildings they also transferred my current level at the time and all star that had previously been earned from flights over to my new game.

Hope this clears things up? ;)

Maybe I should have explained in my original post to avoid any confusion, don't worry @Ten33go your maths skills really aren't that bad and no you didn't have too much to drink with @ItsRalphy the night before :sick::depressed::grumpy:

To elaborate further on what @Cosmic Blue said GI (although very helpful) unfortunately weren't able to transfer my old game over to my new device. So along with airport cash, greenies (plus a little extra as compensation) and some of my previously earned unique buildings they also transferred my current level at the time and all star that had previously been earned from flights over to my new game.

Hope this clears things up? ;)
Really helps understand, thanks, now we all deserve a drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom