Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special I've Sharpened My Ax Award

Well done - I am years off for one of these LOL!
Amazing.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
The problem with this collection is that it is very hard to get the axe appear for cutting the trees. Sometimes I have to click more than 10 times in a row to get get the axe appearing; which makes it clearly stressful ! This is what makes this collection much more difficult to get than cloud castles (I completed already 624 times the cloud atlas collection, while only 3 times the "Ax").

The problem with this collection is that it is very hard to get the axe appear for cutting the trees. Sometimes I have to click more than 10 times in a row to get get the axe appearing; which makes it clearly stressful ! This is what makes this collection much more difficult to get than cloud castles (I completed already 624 times the cloud atlas collection, while only 3 times the "Ax").
It should be quite easy to get the axe, just rapidly tap 3 times in succession. However, completing the collection this way isn't generally followed but rather by way of adventure buildings.

Device
  1. iPad
It should be quite easy to get the axe, just rapidly tap 3 times in succession. However, completing the collection this way isn't generally followed but rather by way of adventure buildings.
This is precisely what does not work: I made some quick tests today again: 3 times in a row do not suffice in general. Most of the times, I need around 5-6 taps. The axe appears sometimes only after 16 (sixteen !)taps in a row... This is just unplayable...

This is precisely what does not work: I made some quick tests today again: 3 times in a row do not suffice in general. Most of the times, I need around 5-6 taps. The axe appears sometimes only after 16 (sixteen !)taps in a row... This is just unplayable...
Perhaps is an iPad setting for touch sensitivity?🤔 On both Android and PC, 3 quick but well sync'd taps\clicks will do it though regularly I think most just tap fast so becomes 4-5 taps overall. 16 taps sounds like 3 in fast succession aren't registering and system is overwhelmed.

Either way, it takes about 1000 "trees"\chops\taps per single collection drop so is a very mundane route. :banghead: Deploying collectible drop buildings (adventure) is the preferred method to complete this collection which still takes many years to achieve. I employ both methods, occasionally chopping a few nearby trees when awaiting guest planes landing. Over the years I've only gotten a few drops via chops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom