Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

It came from outer space 2017

My game experience strange phenomena.

I have Fighter Jets and Area 51 maps from previous quest.
But when I place Fighter Jet in normal hangar I cannot fly it to Area 51.
Screenshot_2017-06-14-11-45-28.png

It say I don't have the Area 51 map.
But infact I have 88 of those.

Screenshot_2017-06-14-11-45-44.png

Anyone else experience it ?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
My game experience strange phenomena.

I have Fighter Jets and Area 51 maps from previous quest.
But when I place Fighter Jet in normal hangar I cannot fly it to Area 51.
View attachment 7833

It say I don't have the Area 51 map.
But infact I have 88 of those.

View attachment 7834

Anyone else experience it ?
Did you activate map?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Done with the event, used spy glass and sky captain and got all items within a six-hour window. No need to buy golden dice. I had a bunch of items from leftover from the previous events but got a considerable number of drops that even if I had started from zero, I would still complete the event...

Device
  1. Android
everytime i got some progress on second quest from 1/4 to 2/4, i lost this progress when i leave the game and enter again. It changes back to 1/4 and items had been deducted. But my total coins/exps are correct. Whats going on GI or you do not want players to finish it so you implement such dirty hands?

thats why there are always experienced players leaving the game

Done with the event, used spy glass and sky captain and got all items within a six-hour window. No need to buy golden dice. I had a bunch of items from leftover from the previous events but got a considerable number of drops that even if I had started from zero, I would still complete the event...
What is the drop rate from EDIT: Area51 and UFO Crash Site? I tried this event 1 1/2 years ago but it was my first unsuccessful event. Could I expect with enough resources (maps and F20) to get 6x Crop Circles or it is too optimistic?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
everytime i got some progress on second quest from 1/4 to 2/4, i lost this progress when i leave the game and enter again. It changes back to 1/4 and items had been deducted. But my total coins/exps are correct. Whats going on GI or you do not want players to finish it so you implement such dirty hands?

thats why there are always experienced players leaving the game
We call it bug.
You can have some benefits:p from that server delay.
But if you abuse bugs, they will call you a criminal.
But if bug make you lost something, they call it accident.
I can do math, I understand statistic, phytagoras, Algebra, etc, but I aint a lawyer...
:p

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
What is the drop rate from EDIT: Area51 and UFO Crash Site? I tried this event 1 1/2 years ago but it was my first unsuccessful event. Could I expect with enough resources (maps and F20) to get 6x Crop Circles or it is too optimistic?
I had already six crop circles so I wasnt aiming that much, but I only needed 35 flights to get all the items I needed from Area 51. It gave me approximately 12 hydraulic tools wihich gave me 10 items from the truth is out there collection, which was enough. The Area 51 flights also dropped quite a number of items for the collection (sometimes three and four items per flight return).

I had already six crop circles so I wasnt aiming that much, but I only needed 35 flights to get all the items I needed from Area 51. It gave me approximately 12 hydraulic tools wihich gave me 10 items from the truth is out there collection, which was enough. The Area 51 flights also dropped quite a number of items for the collection (sometimes three and four items per flight return).
so 35 flights with SG and SC for 12 Hydraulic Tools?! Quite low drop rate...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
A few questions for those who had already done this quest before.

1. What is the reward for repeat-questors and what does it give?
2. What are the destinations? I am trying to figure out if they added new ones.
3. If needed to update on Android, did they change something during the update or just this quest?

Sorry and thanks in advance.;):):p

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
A few questions for those who had already done this quest before.

1. What is the reward for repeat-questors and what does it give?
2. What are the destinations? I am trying to figure out if they added new ones.
3. If needed to update on Android, did they change something during the update or just this quest?

Sorry and thanks in advance.;):):p
honestly, if you have 6 crop circles, then i'd say no. Reward building is generating coins plus 20% bonus coins 1square around. But going for 6 crop circles is a must (but you know that already).

Yeah that was relatively low. But there are not that many UFOs in your city and when you find them the drop rate is VERY good (10/12).
I'm lucky if I get 1 drop every 4-5 clicks of the UFO. Have gone through about 40 hydraulic tools, have only 1 collection completed. Using SG & SC

Top Bottom