Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Is this free gifts?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Why?
What's the point of 3-starring everything once you've got all the items you need from a location?
Three-starring each destination is an achievement by itself.
Don't forget there are rewards for each star.
Also any surplus collection can be claimed for exp and coins, excess buildings can be sold. And there is no such thing as an excess bonus...:LOL:

Why?
What's the point of 3-starring everything once you've got all the items you need from a location?

There are lots of ways of playing the game. I for my part don't want to be buying and selling planes ad infinitum because I haven't finished a part of the game. You'll never finish flying to earlier destinations. You'll always need things they drop, weather, repair or building items. No point running to buy the biggest plane you can, without the resources and structure to keep it I the air. This is a long term game. Unless you're just playing for a couple of months and then get bored.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I agree with all of that.
But I don't see any reason why I can't progress to bigger and faster planes once I have setup the repair base for them and built the resource making facilities.
You'll still need smaller planes for alliance missions, so keep at least one. And I keep flying to the old destinations all the time as and when I need.
I just don't have a goal of 3-starring everything - seems to me to be pointless - as it will happen eventually and in time. No need to make that a special goal or even a priority.

I agree with all of that.
But I don't see any reason why I can't progress to bigger and faster planes once I have setup the repair base for them and built the resource making facilities.
You'll still need smaller planes for alliance missions, so keep at least one. And I keep flying to the old destinations all the time as and when I need.
I just don't have a goal of 3-starring everything - seems to me to be pointless - as it will happen eventually and in time. No need to make that a special goal or even a priority.
You do what ever you want! Everyone does as they want. Bit of a stupid conversation this as it it nothing to do with the original conversation which was s3 planes!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Yes, it was about s3 planes, but it wasn't me who said one shouldn't even think of going there before 3-staring everything with lower planes.
I don't see any reason why that should even be a factor in whether you fly s3 planes or not.

Top Bottom