Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Is this free gifts?

I think its great i have many accounts and i found that its mainly on Android this has happened, im really surprised you have started a thread and talking about this, when good things happen and that s not very often take it. I think it about time the players should get something from GI after all the problems there has been in the last months. I really dont think they will take them back, GI really have a heart ;)

I think its great i have many accounts and i found that its mainly on Android this has happened, im really surprised you have started a thread and talking about this, when good things happen and that s not very often take it. I think it about time the players should get something from GI after all the problems there has been in the last months. I really dont think they will take them back, GI really have a heart ;)

Actually, I want to tell it more but many people suggest that just keep it for myself. I got more than that. :)

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
I just wanted to open a new thread about it and found this one. Turns out I've got a lot of planes I never bought. Two regular condors, one S1 condor and whole bunch of falcons that I will never need. Haha, I am not complaining though (y). If this was a gift and not a bug I would feel much better about it :).
PS I could have saved 1.5 ml on Falcons If I knew about these planes in my warehouse.

I just wanted to open a new thread about it and found this one. Turns out I've got a lot of planes I never bought. Two regular condors, one S1 condor and whole bunch of falcons that I will never need. Haha, I am not complaining though (y). If this was a gift and not a bug I would feel much better about it :).
PS I could have saved 1.5 ml on Falcons If I knew about these planes in my warehouse.
Dont open thread and dont discuss so much.. b happy what u got..enjoy some privacy..

Top Bottom