Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is there any way to move a plane from RESERVE to WAREHOUSE?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qvusfcr
Username
A.A. Darius
Hi guys, I just wondering if there is any way to move not useful planes back to the warehouses instead of selling them for peanuts.
I won a silver Condour S1 and not using it, even it is always in my second list at weekly ALLIANCE MISSIONS which I have no chance to complete.
Or If there any way to change the planes in weekly alliance missions that would be helpful.

Hi guys, I just wondering if there is any way to move not useful planes back to the warehouses instead of selling them for peanuts.
I won a silver Condour S1 and not using it, even it is always in my second list at weekly ALLIANCE MISSIONS which I have no chance to complete.
Or If there any way to change the planes in weekly alliance missions that would be helpful.
As Chloe said (y)
Next time when you win a plane dont click use just leave it for the future specially the big planes.
Now the best for you is to sell it i know its hard to sell S1 Condor but it will show in the mission task every week.
This plane headache with fuel and passenger and fly item and repair item and you have only one so no benefit this is what i do i have 2 accounts from 4 years and up to now i dont have any Condor with them.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I fly two Condors two times each per day to Maps - Ancient China. Trying to complete collection - City Lights. Unless someone knows an easier way to complete it.......

P

I fly two Condors two times each per day to Maps - Ancient China. Trying to complete collection - City Lights. Unless someone knows an easier way to complete it.......

P
Ancient China easy to get the drop for all maps because 600 flights and no need for any fly items only repair and passenger.
But the drop with 2 Condor not that much maybe you will get between 7 to 10 maps for each destination.
Now after you complete 600 flights and get your maps the next is to active these maps for 6 hour each do you think 2 Condor is enough ?? you need minimum 5 Condor
You need many bonuses to help you for good drop (GD, Dice .... etc)
Alarm clock more than 50 ready in stock you need 6 visa center to save million passengers and there is other bonuses you need.
All this not to complete the 600 hundreds flights this to get 6 adventure buildings - collectable)
Thats why i am not advice the members to go for Condor before they complete all Falcon flights step by step not to jump for big planes.
I have 6 Condor S3 before and i bought 8 regular Condor just to complete my 6 collectable building and i did not complete the 600 flights yet and this only in my main account i just saved fuel for 4 months to carry 1 million pax.
My advice again dont fly with Condor now forget about it sell them or put them in the reserve hangar.

Ancient China easy to get the drop for all maps because 600 flights and no need for any fly items only repair and passenger.
But the drop with 2 Condor not that much maybe you will get between 7 to 10 maps for each destination.
Now after you complete 600 flights and get your maps the next is to active these maps for 6 hour each do you think 2 Condor is enough ?? you need minimum 5 Condor
You need many bonuses to help you for good drop (GD, Dice .... etc)
Alarm clock more than 50 ready in stock you need 6 visa center to save million passengers and there is other bonuses you need.
All this not to complete the 600 hundreds flights this to get 6 adventure buildings - collectable)
Thats why i am not advice the members to go for Condor before they complete all Falcon flights step by step not to jump for big planes.
I have 6 Condor S3 before and i bought 8 regular Condor just to complete my 6 collectable building and i did not complete the 600 flights yet and this only in my main account i just saved fuel for 4 months to carry 1 million pax.
My advice again dont fly with Condor now forget about it sell them or put them in the reserve hangar.
Not completely agree. Which shows that in the end each one of us find their own way to play.
to complete weekly missions you have t use at least 4 condors. Doable, with only a couple of speed ups.
to fly adventures, you can do it slowly, a run now, another one later. No need to rush. All you have to save us fuel and passengers. And yes, visa centers are a must for that, I agree with that. But to make the run you don’t need 5 or more planes. A couple of them is enough. my goal for a run is In general to get 12 to 18 items for one particular location. If that means having to plan 10 to 15 runs, with some time in between, then let it be so.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Basscommander
Username
Commander07
Somehow my raven that I have had for years got stuck in the warehouse , I could not find it and thought I might’ve accidentally sold it. It has a lot of cool deliveries and it would’ve been a shame and a waste. I don’t use that plane too much anymore but I would not get rid of it. And then all of a sudden I look in the warehouse for some weird reason and it’s there this other planes I would like to put in the warehouse that I don’t use so I can get a couple new planes, I don’t know how this happened I would love to know

Somehow my raven that I have had for years got stuck in the warehouse , I could not find it and thought I might’ve accidentally sold it. It has a lot of cool deliveries and it would’ve been a shame and a waste. I don’t use that plane too much anymore but I would not get rid of it. And then all of a sudden I look in the warehouse for some weird reason and it’s there this other planes I would like to put in the warehouse that I don’t use so I can get a couple new planes, I don’t know how this happened I would love to know
Planes can only be sold or placed in reserve so adding a reserve slot\stand is one way around issue, the other is to sell but know all attributes of such plane is lost such as applied liveries. Planes cannot be manually placed into warehouse though in the past awarded planes were but this shouldn't happen now as only liveries are awarded, not actual planes\aircraft.

However, a plane might "become lost" and automatically placed into warehouse, typically if the game experiences a bad glitch\failure, such as a game crash, progress lost, or attempting unusual\abnormal gameplay.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04Y9260CG
Username
Ale2711
De alguna manera, mi cuervo que he tenido durante años se quedó atascado en el almacén, no pude encontrarlo y pensé que podría haberlo vendido accidentalmente. Tiene muchas entregas interesantes y hubiera sido una pena y un desperdicio. Ya no uso mucho ese avión pero no me desharía de él. Y luego, de repente, miro en el almacén por alguna extraña razón y hay otros aviones que me gustaría poner en el almacén que no uso para poder conseguir un par de aviones nuevos, no sé cómo. esto paso me encantaria saberlo
trata de ocupar todas las terminales con aviones invitados... Y tus aviones al no tener espacio en la terminal, se auto coloca en el inventario 👍🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214-033907.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214-033907.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 27

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
trata de ocupar todas las terminales con aviones invitados... Y tus aviones al no tener espacio en la terminal, se auto coloca en el inventario 👍🙂
What exactly did you do after filling the stands with guest planes? Can you show step by step you took to get the planes into the inventory?. If this can be replicated, it certainly is a major discovery. I've had planes relocate to inventory on its own but not intentionally.

Last edited:
What exactly did you do after filling the stands with guest planes? Can you show step by step you took to get the planes into the inventory?. If this can be replicated, it certainly is a major discovery. I've had planes relocate to inventory on its own but not intentionally.
Ah, maybe sent all planes out to destination then filled all stands with guest planes and closed game; didn't return for many hours\days after which planes returned from destinations. Planes returned from destinations are designed to be available for collection in stands but if stands are filled with guest planes (abnormal) they are maybe placed automatically into warehouse. Likely, unable then to be collected. 🤔

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04Y9260CG
Username
Ale2711
Ah, tal vez envió todos los aviones a su destino, luego llenó todas las gradas con aviones invitados y cerró el juego; no regresó durante muchas horas o días, después de lo cual los aviones regresaron de sus destinos. Los aviones devueltos de los destinos están diseñados para estar disponibles para su recogida en los stands, pero si los stands se llenan con aviones invitados (anormal), es posible que se coloquen automáticamente en el almacén. Probablemente, entonces no podrá ser recogido. 🤔
Exactamente amigo 👍👍👍

Top Bottom