Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Is there a default gift?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Hi all, sorry I couldn't see if this had been answered elsewhere.

Is there a rule that would convert a gift into a default like 5 passengers?

Or are my neighbours either really lazy or unable to read the suffix in my name?

I don't think I've ever received a gift that corresponds to my name, and I receive so many 5 passengers, bearing in mind I never select to send that so it's not a reciprocal gift, that I can't believe there isn't something else going on.

Thanks in advance.

Probably means your neighbours are sending you what they want, and at your level you cant receive it. Apart from the standard flight and repair items, gifts for buildings can only be gifted between people who have the other half of tge gift on their gifting list. For exampke you need weather station two, someone who has not built weather station one or has already built two cant gift to you. That's my guess. Get neighbours from the forum. Slowly delete the others.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Yes that's what I was guessing. Although I'm at a higher level than them, and I'd not sent them anything today in order for them to reciprocate, so it seemed strange (or lazy!) to send that by default.

Thanks for your response.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Another reason why it's better to have most of your friends as forum members. You can then ask them what they sent.
You might want to consider leaving those 5 passengers in your inbox and see if they turn into anything. Probably if they are still P5 at level 31, that's actually what they were.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all, sorry I couldn't see if this had been answered elsewhere.

Is there a rule that would convert a gift into a default like 5 passengers?

Or are my neighbours either really lazy or unable to read the suffix in my name?

I don't think I've ever received a gift that corresponds to my name, and I receive so many 5 passengers, bearing in mind I never select to send that so it's not a reciprocal gift, that I can't believe there isn't something else going on.

Thanks in advance.
Yep, I agree with the other member's that have posted...different Level's different gifts, for example I'm Level 64 and don't want (but I receive F3/Fuel 3) from neighbours on a lower Level very occasionally I respond and it only lets me send them 5 passengers.
The suggestion about getting more Forum members as neighbours is a great suggestion for you from @Crashfree it's something I do now after receiving advice from fellow forum members.
Good Luck (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
Yes that's what I was guessing. Although I'm at a higher level than them, and I'd not sent them anything today in order for them to reciprocate, so it seemed strange (or lazy!) to send that by default.

Thanks for your response.

Hey mate, I am sending you a friend request :) lvl 18/19 so we can most likely gift needed items :) I dont see items you can send or need in your sig?

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
@Buttergoat I've sent you a Landing Lamp - that's the only thing you currently need that I've got, I'm afraid. The game wanted to send you a Passenger Seat, so I'd be interested in what actually arrives for you.
the game it is create to propose a similar gift...if you receive f20 and can send f20 will propose f20..if you can send passengers 10 will propose passenger 10...if you receive a bad weather item the game will propose the bad weather game you can send...if it is about a building and you can send item for this building will propose to return gift for this building...

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
You should always be collecting flight items unless you are on the 100 limit... :)
just saying ;)
Yes I realise that, and I thank them for the future gift.
But surely the idea of the forum, and putting what you need in signatures, is so that people can see what is more relevant now and send those?
I'm not currently sending flights that require them, so the gift isn't actually currently of use.

Yes I realise that, and I thank them for the future gift.
But surely the idea of the forum, and putting what you need in signatures, is so that people can see what is more relevant now and send those?
I'm not currently sending flights that require them, so the gift isn't actually currently of use.
The problem is that you have to plan way ahead. When you'll need them, you will be needing a LOT of them, so it is advisable that you start to gather items almost just from the beginning.

Of course that building items are very important, but you should also include in your sig the flight and repair items you think you need most.

Another (most important) reason to do that is because some more advanced neighbors can not help you anymore with most building parts, but may always help you with flight and repair items.

Top Bottom