Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Scoob1964, 24 whiteboards?? What do you know that we don't? :)

For the rest, sent the first batch of pruning Shears from flip123... I can't find everybody (username)
Will sent back the ones I get

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started a launch. I can complete it on my own but if any of my neighbors want to join in, you're more than welcome.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157 rope blocks are rare if anyone can gift the on iPhone.... Do you still have the airship Dock? Tdvcrapple2 didn't....
What would you like first?
Hi

I think it had better be the shears as the challenge is time limited, whereas the dock can wait till shears are less necessary. Maybe every now and then throw one of the airship items in to surprise me!

I don't know if anyone noticed, but on iPad there are 2 WWII collections at the end of the list just before Sky Captain. My tree dropped me some trousers this morning.... I don't think we can get anything yet (except via tree), but... you can see what's there. One collection yeilds 50 fuel, another a Veteran's Museum.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just started a new iPhone game -- neighbor name is Waverlyhuff2 -- and would like to add a few iPhone player neighbors. I sent invites to:
flip123 for flip123
Dee140157 for Ducks1
GamingSwiftie for Gamingswiftie2
Pakman for Pakman2
Ianda11 for Ianda10 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
Uncle Mans for Uncle Mans iPhone
Scoob1964 for Sankukia2 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
tdv for TDVCrApple2 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
If you already have enough iPhone neighbors and don't want to accept Waverlyhuff2, I totally understand.
I'm only level 6 right now and don't want to add any iPad or Android neighbors until I get to a higher level and can send better gifts.
Cheers,
Tom

I just started a new iPhone game -- neighbor name is Waverlyhuff2 -- and would like to add a few iPhone player neighbors. I sent invites to:

Pakman for Pakman2 (Got a "code not valid" reply)

Tom
greensmith - Tom sent you a neighbour request from Pakman2 which seems to have gone through - let me know if you get it

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
greensmith I get the same promo code error when trying to add you to my Ianda10 game. I also tried from Ianda11 but nothing happened. It seems like I can't add neighbours on that game. Feel free to send me a request to see if you can add me from your game. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Because of the Pruning Shears run, I returned them to those who gave to me and others I knew that needed them:

Arne (aka Vind airport)
Dee140157 - To Ducks1
flip123 - Pruning Shears to jpjpjp2
greensmith (aka Waverly huff and Waveryhuff2) - Pruning Shears (I think 2 and 1 respectively)
Ianda11 - To Ianda10 and Ianda11
LAX
mv_airport - I'm assuming you need them
One Bad Day - to flyerduck
Pakman - Pruning Shears
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde)
Rsorour
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador
Scoob1964 (to Sankukia2)
sportybear - For sportychub
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Cockpit Glass
Tractatus
Uncle Mans - to Uncle Mans Phone (you handsome devil)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
flip123 for flip123
Dee140157 for Ducks1
GamingSwiftie for Gamingswiftie2
Pakman for Pakman2
Ianda11 for Ianda10 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
Uncle Mans for Uncle Mans iPhone
Scoob1964 for Sankukia2 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
tdv for TDVCrApple2 (Got a "code not valid" reply)
If you already have enough iPhone neighbors and don't want to accept Waverlyhuff2, I totally understand.
I'm only level 6 right now and don't want to add any iPad or Android neighbors until I get to a higher level and can send better gifts.
Cheers,
Tom

I sent you an invite. It's just Uncle Mans Phone. Not sure why I called it that - must have been confused with UM 2 (wife deleted - ugh), 3 (wife's iPad) and 4 (Android).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anybody know what the reward is for completing The Spring Has Come challenge? I've finished the Bouquet and Running Wild sections, but with only twelve days left and the Butterfly Nets and Butterflies dropping hardly at all, it's not likely that I'll finish it.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom