Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I just loaded a new update for iOS. Doesn't fix the flights not counting issue if your game isn't open when helicopters land. Wonder why the update then? Lol. Probably just setting up Christmas quest to start when current quest ends I'd imagine.

I just loaded a new update for iOS. Doesn't fix the flights not counting issue if your game isn't open when helicopters land. Wonder why the update then? Lol. Probably just setting up Christmas quest to start when current quest ends I'd imagine.
Ivan mentioned there was a tech update for IOS - would not fix any of the helicoptor bugs.

"There's a tech update coming on iOS — this week or early next week — that will fix iOS-specific problems prior to 6.1 release.

I want to warn you it will fix none of the gameplay issues you all noticed (warehouse bugs, flights not counted, etc.), so please don't be angry with it — we're fixing those as well, but those fixes will come with 6.1 release a bit later."

Top Bottom