Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Ingame Profile Picture

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Does anyone know how to change the profile picture in game ? is there actually a way to change it not being connected to Facebook or other social networks?

Peter

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Does anyone know how to change the profile picture in game ? is there actually a way to change it not being connected to Facebook or other social networks?

Peter
You can always make a bogus FB account with new photo then use the tools on bottom right screen to connect with that FB account.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
You can always make a bogus FB account with new photo then use the tools on bottom right screen to connect with that FB account.

Mia,
He is trying to do it without using face book at all, Some people do not want to get involved with any social media at all including face book.

I am one of them. I will not use social media unless my work demands it.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I hate FB too, that's why the bogus account (y)

You still need to create a face book account even for bogus. I refuse to have anything to do with face book at all even at work.

I am willing to use one of the other social media sites like LinkedIn only because many of contacts through work want to use it to communicate.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I will have the FB and Twitter quests forever. I accepted it around day 2 of playing this game. And frankly I have so many other quests it will stay buried for a long time.

Top Bottom