Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

InFlight Alliance is looking for a new Member space filled

So can you fly 30- 40k pax a week and will have to improve , join in with the Alliance Mission tasks completing at least 1 minimum is a must and want to join a really good Alliance please message me. Lots of goodies at the end of the week. Messenger is good but not compulsive so you can talk to the Alliance ;). we are currently finish in the 20;s. So alot of work has gone into leveling up by the Alliance so if you have the right stuff get in contact :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
So can you fly 30- 40k pax a week and will have to improve , join in with the Alliance Mission tasks completing at least 1 minimum is a must and want to join a really good Alliance please message me. Lots of goodies at the end of the week. Messenger is good but not compulsive so you can talk to the Alliance ;). we are currently finish in the 20;s. So alot of work has gone into leveling up by the Alliance so if you have the right stuff get in contact :cool:
Not sure what an alliance is or does in this game. But I would be interested in joining.

Top Bottom