Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Impossible daily task

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've only started the game on the 15th, so almost two weeks ago. Therefore, I'm just level 4 on hearts which means I can only visit 7 neighbours per day with 5 clicks on each, totalling helping neighbours 35 times per day. One of my daily tasks today is to help 40 times though which is simply impossible.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
The number of friends you have to help for the daily mission goes up as your level increases. It seems like you are leveling up faster than is typical.

I almost always had that daily mission require me to visit one fewer neighbor than I was able to. So if I could visit 7 it required me to visit 6 neighbors (i.e. help 30 times).

Have you always visited the maximum number of neighbors every single day since you started playing? If not then that would cause you to fall behind.

If you have then I guess you are just a power leveler, and you will not be able to complete these daily missions until your heart level catches up with your game level.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I almost always had that daily mission require me to visit one fewer neighbor than I was able to.

So far, that was the same with me.

Have you always visited the maximum number of neighbors every single day since you started playing?

Yes. I recall very well finding the "visit" button on my first day and clicking on it out of curiosity. I saw the huge city of "Renate Flieger", the German name of the high level help account, not sure how it's called in English. Everything was full of fuel, dollar and suitcase icons and I started clicking on them without knowing what would happen. When I realized that I got actual fuel, dollars and passengers through this, I thought "how cool is this?" and invited more neighbours from the tab on the left. When some accepted, I immediately visited their cities and clicked again as often as I was allowed to until I realized that there were no icons showing any more and it said "you can visit 0 more". Since then, I made sure to visit as many as possible every day. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I think you are just leveling up faster than the average player. Hopefully you will soon get enough hearts to do this daily mission when it comes up again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
That may be but the game "knows" how many cities I can visit and should limit the task to the maximum possible, that's just one more if statement in the code. ;)
I'll level up to 5 hearts on Sunday so starting Monday, I should be fine there for now and hopefully, the developers will add that if statement in the next update.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
don't bother with daily tasks.
I look at it and if it seems feasible, I don't see why I should not complete it and "help 35 times" would be something I'd do anyway, so that would be no additional work at all. The other two today are "send 12 gifts" - that is no additional work, either since I send all gifts daily anyway and the third ist "start 30 flights" - and I did that as well, so the only thing missing are the 5 that seem impossible.

Also keep in mind that there is bonus that allows you to visit 10 instead of 5 neighbor buildings. So in theory you can complete this task.
Since I'm a new player, I didn't know of that option. How does it work? If I don't need to invest any greens for it, it might be worth it since the rest is done anyway.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
When you are visiting neighbours, after you have clicked the last item, do you rush to the next neighbour? I remember someone once saying that you had to let the red heart disappear of the screen before moving on or else it won't get added to your numbers.

I'll take care of that. Since I do anything as fast as possible to not spend too much time on the game and still advance quickly, I would normally rush to the next... ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks. I'm in the same situation again and the last 5 visits are all I would need. So far, I have not found this bonus anywhere and the F.A.Q. only mentions it but doesn't say where to find it, either: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-free-to-fly/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214
How can I find it, how could I "earn" it (e.g. by completing a quest or a collection) or do I always have to buy it if I want to use it?
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-super-bonuses-all-platforms.14445/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

Thank you but it only states the same as the FAQ does:
"A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level."

- no mentioning of how or where to get it. Can someone enlighten me there?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thank you but it only states the same as the FAQ does:
"A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
  • Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level."

- no mentioning of how or where to get it. Can someone enlighten me there?
You should read start of topic - it can be bought occasional when offer is available (for tokens) and get as collection reward for flying alliance maps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
You should read start of topic - it can be bought occasional when offer is available (for tokens) and get as collection reward for flying alliance maps.

My bad, sorry. ;) Thank you for pointing it out. I don't even know how to do fly alliance maps, still exploring so much about this game...

Top Bottom