Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm new, looking for Friends to visit and daily trading

No. Just here...Deeman52 is the game name
Ahhh ( big sigh of relief ). I have you then.
upload_2018-10-28_19-36-48.png

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
@onurkübra
Hi Onur. Just got a note from Tommy (Deeman52) that you just added me as a neighbor. Welcome.

And just to be sure (given the confusion I had in finding him in my neighbor list) what in game name do you play under?
and if I need to give a recommendation You need to write the object you need at the end of the game name.for example Deaamen52-f20 etc

As you know, I joined your launch. Something you should read if you haven’t already

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-space-program-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

This is an excellent guide especially on launching an highjacking.

Currently I am trying to leave you in control of the flight by not outspending you in resource points. If you wish, I can spend some more, up to a point. You can also invite other forum neighbors to join and/or make the launch private and make it non-private at an agreed upon time with a neighbor you invite via PM. Then return it to private after they join.

Forum members are very good about following basic rules about launches. See the link above

Top Bottom