Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows IF I CANNOT PLAY; I QUIT

D

Deleted member 5399

So tired of this.
And to tell me from GI support, they HOPE the problem will be fixed in the next update, just proves they DON'T know how to fix the bug.
So if my games suddenly wind up in ZZZZzzzz status, blame GI.

So tired of this.
And to tell me from GI support, they HOPE the problem will be fixed in the next update, just proves they DON'T know how to fix the bug.
So if my games suddenly wind up in ZZZZzzzz status, blame GI.
I don’t blame you. I’m sick of the rubbish we have to put up with from GI.

I’ve had the same poor response, yes we know what the problem is and we might fix it in the next update
This morning I’ve just lost another space launch reward chest due to the problems in the game

Ive lost count of the amount of times I’ve had major problems in the years I’ve been playing this game. Have I had problems with any others games -NO.

This what happen today i try to join a green launch but its not work because of the server after few hours try many times then i just click start my own launch and it dose not open so i quit and come back again many times i wanna check if its open i will add some points but nothing happen 10 minutes back i check the game and i found that the launch i started is ready to launch all this because of the server i need fuel daily but cannot work like that i cannot use any QL from long time because of the server.
Thank you James Pinnick (Owumi177) for your support and close the launch for me
He put all the points i put 0 points because of the server now this happen for how many players daily it is a shame for GI did not do any thing up to now for IOS 4 days took and they send them free greenies what about windows are they nothing or what we are players too we spend real money on the game we spend long time we doing in hard way and every time we thought GI will take care from windows players soon we trust you but look from the last year what happen to windows players:
Windows doing their launches alone and there cheaters you did nothing
Windows not connected with Android and IOS i was happy now after connecting we got errors losing every thing we cannot take any top places in every thing.
Windows now spending a lot of money instead of that losing many chest the game hang and freezing and errors
Windows players keep waiting all the time and every thing we are the last players with event with any thing also the offers.
There is many thing you should do to windows players maybe some other players post too.

This what happen today i try to join a green launch but its not work because of the server after few hours try many times then i just click start my own launch and it dose not open so i quit and come back again many times i wanna check if its open i will add some points but nothing happen 10 minutes back i check the game and i found that the launch i started is ready to launch all this because of the server i need fuel daily but cannot work like that i cannot use any QL from long time because of the server.
Thank you James Pinnick (Owumi177) for your support and close the launch for me
He put all the points i put 0 points because of the server now this happen for how many players daily it is a shame for GI did not do any thing up to now for IOS 4 days took and they send them free greenies what about windows are they nothing or what we are players too we spend real money on the game we spend long time we doing in hard way and every time we thought GI will take care from windows players soon we trust you but look from the last year what happen to windows players:
Windows doing their launches alone and there cheaters you did nothing
Windows not connected with Android and IOS i was happy now after connecting we got errors losing every thing we cannot take any top places in every thing.
Windows now spending a lot of money instead of that losing many chest the game hang and freezing and errors
Windows players keep waiting all the time and every thing we are the last players with event with any thing also the offers.
There is many thing you should do to windows players maybe some other players post too.
I’m on IOS but I didn’t get the greenies, only a few players did because of the server issue

I’ve lost at least 6 launch reward chests

I understand all the frustration many are facing in the moment, but I'm also sure, that the developers of G! are really pi.... off by this issue. If they can't solve the gameplay problems soon, the whole game will vanish. So therefore I wish all the best to the team, because the game is still outstanding and I love to play it.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I understand all the frustration many are facing in the moment, but I'm also sure, that the developers of G! are really pi.... off by this issue. If they can't solve the gameplay problems soon, the whole game will vanish. So therefore I wish all the best to the team, because the game is still outstanding and I love to play it.[/QUOTE}

I couldn't agree more with that statement...the service I've been given personally is fantastic.

Really sad for my friends though whom are awaiting they're accounts being fixed I'm hopeful Gi will fix this real soon.

Top Bottom