Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I Really Need Help!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
Help! I was prompted to upgrade my repair center to level 4 in order to fix delta planes, since then all but one of my planes are broken and the flights to Sydney are not dropping anything. If that plane breaks down I wont be able to fly.

Need: Amperemeter x 1; Lining Plate x 3; Hull Parts x 2;
Screenshot_20171018-104115.png

Last edited:
Help! I was prompted to upgrade my repair center to level 4 in order to fix delta planes, since then all but one of my planes are broken and the flights to Sydney are not dropping anything. If that plane breaks down I wont be able to fly.

Need: Amperemeter x 2; Lining Plate x 3; Hull Parts x 2; Laser Cutter x 1.

View attachment 9875
Send invite to madegwen59. I can send you a laser cutter

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Need: Amperemeter x 2; Lining Plate x 3; Hull Parts x 2; Laser Cutter x 1.

View attachment 9875
@Thedoe42 Send me a friend request, i can send the Amperemeter

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
@JayBee I Sent request to both accounts thank you so much. i only need Amperemeter ; hull parts and lining plates now

I'll return what i can off your list

Top Bottom