Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I need shredder

I think I've hinted to you previously about the best way to get what you need. Have you noticed how few responses you've had in 3 hrs? Most regular forum users will get a response to any questions within minutes. I'll try to help, once again...

- you need an item - good! At least this post is in Trading discussions instead of Qustions or IOS. If you need something, find who has it and go to them and ask. Use the search function above ^^^. Just posting, "I need xxx" is like saying, "can I have your lunch?" Actually, more like, "can you make me lunch?"

- when you need an item, search the wiki link below. 2 benefits, you'll learn a lot more about the game without realising it and you might also learn an easier way to find the item e.g. Flight destination. In this instance, you need a shredder. I'll assume it's for Baggage Hall Level 3 (I know because I looked it up). Wiki tells me that the item is also used for level 4 control towers/terminals/town hall. Wow, so a few people will be needing them as well! What do you know, we have specific threads for (what I call) the 3 major buildings.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/town-hall-all-upgrades.14535/

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/terminal-all-upgrades.14534/

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/control-tower-all-upgrades.14508/

You'll have a much better chance finding the item if you post in those threads and look for others wanting similar things. Advising what you can offer in return helps even more!!

I've just browsed the forums section "airport city questions" the first page has just over 20 of the most recent threads listed going back around 9 days. Nine of them are from one person and most shouldn't be in that section. A couple of others may also not have been needed with a bit of research using the search function.

Do I find that frustrating? A little ;) I'm sure it does to others as well. Spend some time learning to use the forum. You'll find it has more information that you thought possible and once you know it a little better, it's well laid out. I guaruntee that 95% of any questions you can think of have been asked and answered before. The information is out there!

Please don't think I'm harassing you- if that was my only objective, I wouldn't have spent 15-20 minutes bothering to do the research and pointing you in the right direction. Everyone in here wants to help out but show a little initiative. I suggested to you a few days ago to read your introduction message from @Gt city. have you done that yet?? In it, you'll learn that one of the most important things you need in here to get help is a decent signature. Yours is still non existent. Get it done!! Most items you need ongoing will miraculously appear without you needing to post in here. Search the members and ask them to be neighbours.

Help us to help you ;)

Top Bottom