Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows i didnt get my new day

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
when opened the game it crashed and now it seems like yesterday that means all my gifts are used up and i cant send any gifts to neighbors and i can't visit and collect from any neighbors. its the secend time that is happning
its a big lost not to be able to send out my gifts and to hit nighbrs.
does any one know how i can fix that

thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
when opened the game it crashed and now it seems like yesterday that means all my gifts are used up and i cant send any gifts to neighbors and i can't visit and collect from any neighbors. its the secend time that is happning
its a big lost not to be able to send out my gifts and to hit nighbrs.
does any one know how i can fix that

thanks

This has happened to me in the past, it is always best to close your game 10-15 minutes before the reset and open it only 10-15 minutes after the reset to avoid this issue from happening.

-Try inviting test in the add friend tab, then when the request goes through, delete n2486 (you should do this first step everyday before gifting it refreshes all your neighbors names)
-visit Madlen and then back to your city
-close the game and restart, see if that works

Top Bottom